Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only consistent player I’m seeing Fournier for Doug McD and a prospect ready for the NBA. That’s if Fournier is not getting worked back into the rotation.

We’re not sacrificing anything though. That’s the whole point. Sure he might give us 2 or 3 years out of the 5, but it’s much easier to get a star to come in after that. Plus we’d still have assets to trade him out if we needed too.

The positives far outweigh the negatives here
I mean .... did Beal say he wanted to come here? What if we tried on the low? Imagine going all in of Beal only for him to say no thanks and again look like a laughing stock.

He aint here, I'm 100% good with that.

This same roster if they run it back gets 50+ wins, very likely a top 4 seed at least, and another chance at getting out of the second round. The sky is falling.

That’s the same running in place the Knicks been doing for decades now, right? Can they put together some string of playoff appearances b4 you go dumping the entire thing to start over? Mans out here shaking tail feathers for every big name in the game :smh: Don’t even realize how much they resemble Dolan of old.

Woulda swore the sky was indeed falling and the team started missing playoffs instead of just ****ing getting there. Maybe it’s some battered fan syndrome going on but hey that’s not my baggage 😗

Glad we moved got Heel, I mean beal.

A dude that has not played more than 60 a season for the past 5 and pt avg has dip like crazy. Not to mention, he can't shoot the 3.

LoL

But yeah, lets go all in on Zion.

We’re a good treadmill team currently. We’ll pop up in some rumors but the goal is playoffs and job security, put up a decent fight, rinse wash repeat.

It’s going to take someone blatantly asking to come here and only here and even that isn’t guaranteed to bring someone.

I think now is the right time to move Obi. I like him as a person & has some untapped potential to his game but it's not going to happen here.

I feel like Obi can be like Aaron Gordon for the nuggets... obviously his defense needs to improve but hes not going to play regardless behind julius unless julius gets traded which is damn near impossible... lavine is a good player but hes always injured smh... this year he only missed 5 games but still

Sigh can't wait for Obi to demolish us when he comes to the Garden on a different team. He has no role here as long as Randle is still a knick.

Back
Top Bottom