Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

They could've at least made the jumpman yellow on the DTRT III.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

dont wear red, and I have enough grey/blk kicks, so the Flips and Fire Reds are a no go.

But I do want the Harbors, but Im out of luck b/c im a mens 13. >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Jerz!!!

I was @ footlocker earlier today copping the white/silver lebons, while there I inquired about the III's releasing next week. On their list they had four different III's,
white/red
flips
women's
and elephant, what are the elephant III's
3-Time Super Bowl Champion-Washington ********
XVII - XXII - XXVI​

Quote:
why would they make DTRT's jumpman logo on the tounge green i dont get that

because on the poster for DTRT there is a bit of green in the triangles that highlight the words DTRT. where there is also blue, and yellow. and red, but obviously they left that color out.

plus the little girl has a green and yellow shirt on against that blue concrete background.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

www.sizeten.com

Dang Flintgrey!! :wow:
eek.gif

You're makin me really jealous!!! >:
mad.gif

I ain't got either of them & I want 'em!!!
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Quote:
I have bought shoes from Sidelineapperel.com, and I had a wonderful service experience
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

46y2d4z.jpg

4i7efsk.jpg

4dclcuu.jpg

2m4c8hw.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Now that I want the Flips, figures no one around me is getting a sz. 14...

Just my luck, damn Big Foot...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Also, here are some pics. of MJ wearing the Flips at his camp this past summer:

24c6vysgx7.jpg

24c6s9kgi0.jpg

24c6sfome9.jpg

24c6slhlx8.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

will the flips be available in size 3, and if so how much will they be. thanks. thats pre-school by the way.

4 me b4 1990 jays it was nike forces, adidas, stride rite, avia, reebok pumps (8 and thought then and now the tongues are ILL!!!!)

i overstand shoes

today after church i did sumthin i havent 4 quite sum yrs; walked in2 a store and tried on Air Jordan 3's(GOAT J). copped silver iii's in store but w/o a fitting.

Flips :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i actually was hype 2 see em cuz only seen pix on net as much as i ddint wanna like em i WANTED 2 like em lol then put em on looked down and was like :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ehhh alright next.
print overkill which is best as subtle not allover. pics reveal no subtlety! no coppo on these folks

Lord willin', i hope every1 enjoys they xperience on Saturday as i have today. me? im convinced of fires copped 3x to match sox/patriots gear 4 next 7-8 yrs :smile:
smile.gif
(Lord willin we see 2morrow!!!)

trust u cant fake da funk
Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, like tumblin
mighty walls down in Jericho, bump it
yeah! Reds that dude w/o him
couldnt peep u-tube watch replays
of ur favorite fake and move
and da GOAT shoe? suede adidas Bean halfshells!

So im debating if i should get up early for these do you think they are gonna sell out? or no rush to the store?

you'll prolly have to wake early, bcasue although they are a gr they are limited to an extent. still wanna know if these will be available in preskool size 3 and how much they will be. thanks niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom