Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

NO im not ready nobody is buyin my sz9.5 jays :frown:
frown.gif
there really cheap too :smh:
smh.gif
thats the only way ima copp these releases i mean grey toe 13s that are ds sz10 for 155 is really cheap :\
ohwell.gif

and sz9.5 iceblueX for 140 is too w/e >:
mad.gif

wow

went to the spot in l.a. to cop a green shirt and
dood busted out the flips 3's

had to copp em ( for retail )

gonna be fun in miami next week breakin necks

im lovin that they a gr

dopeness

www.myspace.com/djsubflo :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

:lol: at dudes trying to cop in harbor blue. don't you have to go 2 sizes bigger when you are doing that? how many fourteens and fitteens are they really going to release?

On a side note...

I have bought shoes from Sidelineapperel.com, and I had a wonderful service experience and very fast shipping, way faster than expected.

I highly recommend them for purchasing a pre-order or anything else for that matter.

other than that... just be humble

EzCode Parsing Error: color=white size=1]FS Fire Red 3 Size 10.5, 11 165 shipped. Contact me via P​

Color me ******ed, but...I didn't realize that the Flips were in kids' sizes as well.

We got a TON of kids toddler and youth sizes today at work...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

6000th post for me!

gametime decision for me on saturday..most likely a pair or 2 for me lol.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
We need to get it together..NOW​

fire reds are copped for sure...

i finally figured out what those flips remind me of, the LL Cool J's Soldier shoe.

I grabbed myself a pair of Flips today. The quality on these are a lot better than what I expected. I passed on the Fire Red 3s tho.

2wp84s5.jpg
Reppin' that Sunshine State!!!

the flips look ok but the fire's are straight heat. I already have my 2 pairs of fires reserved and I can't wait til it feels like '88 all over again
For Sale/Trade
DS LeBron Zoom III Bday Bundle size 12 $215 shipped
Wanted Jordan I's black royal or red/black size 13
Wanted Caro V's 12 or 12.5
Wanted Black Cement III size 12 or 12.5

See Told you guys the flips was a well made shoes and some joker thought I was trying to hype up the shoe for reselling :rofl:
roll.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

I don't think anyone is doubting that the Flips are of good quality... it's that their just ugly LOL
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

The flips are a shoe that you either really like or really hate.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

^ It sucks that you guys are saying the quality is so great on 'em, because I hate the look of 'em. I have NEVER been a fan of all over print, and (obviously), cement print all over a shoe = all over print, so that = me not a fan. lol

But those reds... maaaaan... can't wait. :smile:
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
But those reds... maaaaan... can't wait. :smile:
smile.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

Back
Top Bottom