Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

i got 2 pair of fire reds as well both hot, but flips will go down as a classic. Anybody that pays $1 over retail is crazy. My spot has a bunch left.

2mwhzx5.jpg

Anyone have the Eastbay SKUs on the Fire Red's yet?
____________________20-FLAT____________________

why does everyone ask for the eastbay skus...just drop the first number. Same thing every release.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
the flips are 1 of the best retro plus colorsways ever

Flips are garbage, yall let people dictate to yall that their hot and convinced yourselves they were.
My C.R.E.A.M increases like black unemployment!

Both of these shoes look clean as hell and I know 4 sure im coppin one of them but I really can't decide can anyone help me out with this one

^ It should be your own decision but you can't go wrong with an OG colorway.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

man, easy cop, sz 13n14 for u mr dirty sofa grrr... my baby feet damn alwwhys fiends wanting when im at locaation
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

I would go with the FR's, there classics. On the other hand the flips could turn out to be a classic in the future. Think about it.
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​
FS: AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE DS 11&11.5 175 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

man, easy cop, sz 13n14 for u mr dirty sofa grrr... my baby feet damn alwwhys fiends wanting when im at locaation
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

Quote:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

^^ agree with the guy above me..i couldn't even understand a word outta his mouth..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Man I buy'n the F-reds for sho, but the flips I might jus get them and take em back if I don't want em
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

Quote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Save 18% The Entire Month of March on $100 Orders-Sidelineapparel.com New Arrivals!!! Check the Coupon StickyBUY MY VERY LIMITED '92 GOLD DREAM TEAM OLYMPIC JORDAN JERSEYs!!! M, 2X, 3X's.

Quote:
ed laughing after seeing the first few words since i knew where that was from. anyways, fire reds pre-ordered for me from finish line. cant wait til saturday!

okay, a simply "wrong" would have done just fine.

Quote:
but that sofa up there is mad dirty..

hahaha....two more days...lets go..fire reds.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

hey thanks guys 4 making my decision a little easier know i thin that im going to cop the fire reds 4 sho because they og's but i seen the flips in person and they r not that bad but the fire reds r a must and i dont know 4 sure if those will ever be released again

does the FR and the FLIPS comes in GS or kid size? need to cop for the lady
TeamFreshNegrodamus​

- earth0ne04

i think they run different and also the kid size is cheaper??
TeamFreshNegrodamus​

- earth0ne04

Back
Top Bottom