Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whats even more insane is that dude posted it TWICE .. 22 minutes apart ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Click Here JORDAN FIRE RED & FLIP III PRESALE .. DON'T SLEEP !!!!

Toddler sizes, Preschool sizes, Gradeschool sizes (aka Youth)

3.5y through 7y=Youth/GS

Peace

Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

^^is it a DX6340 or a CX7330. I have a canon sd900 and I cant take pics like that , maybe its me though. It might just be that I need a background to make my pictures stand out like that.

i always wondered what cameras some people used to take pics Red those pics are clean as.....(cant even describe) just clean...
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

the leather quality on the fire red 3's is similar to the quality on the retro 12s it's definetly thicker and happy i already got my pair. do not sleep on these

Quote:
i always wondered what cameras some people used to take pics Red those pics are clean as.....(cant even describe) just clean...\
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Just picked up kicks and I must say they is FIYA :pimp:

239870853.jpg

I'm really into this t-shirt I picked up too!!
smokin.gif

Good luck to everyone camping out!! I'm sleeping in!!
laugh.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

never knew i was gonna cop the fire reds earlier than rd, i was lookin thru the mall with my wifey lookin for the all over cement print shirt in all stores, then i walked into athletes foot, none there but they had alot of premium af1s and airmaxes, looked over and saw all the 3s on display, :wow:
eek.gif
i picked up the fr to chek out, then the employee walked up to me and said, u want em? i was like yea, and he said no, do u want em? i was like yea ill reserve em, he said no man do u want em today? i said u sh!ttin me right. he said nope, jus 140 and u can have em. fock that, i pulled out the cash and copped em right away. Thanks Athletes Foot!!!
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

I remember the days when I never had to camp out. Even when I got my cement IIIs in 2003 I easily copped 2 pairs way after release date. Now I have to battle everyone and their mommy, daddy, auntie, etc. I salute jordan brand for releasing the nasty retro + colors. Must be a method to get the fake sneakerheads out the game.

ok so I have been browsing around the forum but haven't seen anything concrete yet. I know niketown.com wont have the flips. Most places are going to carry the fire reds. I don't want to go through Eastbay to get the Flips because they get everyones hopes up and then the order gets canceled. Any know other online places I can get the flips from for retail when they release?
get at me

[email protected]

MY referrals: Cantonio206, superdanimals, Cpt Soto

REDBRIM
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

DtownsFinest Athletes Foot On Grand River saleing theres early for $200

If i was you i just wait to saturday and just hit up one of the malls(northland or fairlane) because they usually get alot of pairs
Gettin Money Is My Sport

Quote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
^^ I cant stop CRYING.. that is soo damm funnyNIKE... PLEASE make the DUNK LOW"BLOOD DIAMOND"may be a HOAX but it's a PERFECT CONCEPT, a GREAT COLORWAY and GREAT SHOE to release,YES that is the SHOE in my avy..CLICK the link to see my ENTIRE SNEAK collectionnew.photos.yahoo.com/cedmanofsteele05"your style is as WHACK and FAKE as that one Rapper dude THE GAME"www.myspace.com/vidasman

Will the fire reds have the same crappy quality as the militaries? i have a hook up and i told her to pick out the best pair for me and she said even the best one she picked out had some sort of crease and effd up paint job at the sole. Will all of the fire reds have some sort of defect?
::Not ALL the Jordans are worth getting::

Just came back from FinishLine where i did my pre-sale. Went in manager already had em on hold for me when i got there. Fire red III's look clean as do the FLIPS. Really impressed with the quality. 160 was correct on quality...like he said dont sleep on them.

Back
Top Bottom