Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

If it werent for JB producing more shoes that are GR's i think this would have turned out like the BLK/RED XIII release. I remember seeing people lined up at stores for them. Good thing they will be easy to get and having your pair on hold is even better.
I dont know what to use as a sig.

2uiu5qo.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

im so glad i get to sleep in on rd, im jus chillin right now with a fr on one foot and a flip on the other. :pimp:
pimp.gif
, it feels good already havin both of these

the fr's are a lil more comfy than the flips by the way. and if your in hot weather, dont wear em, your foot will sweat and its kinda hard to take the shoe off. but overall, both of em are worth copping.

good luck to those coppin, i bet this is gonna be like the military 4 release, nobody should hava prob gettin them 4sho.
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

They(eastbay, footlocker, footaction, champs) think that they're ready for this release by putting the SKUs up early. We all know the phones will be busy, the website will still crash, orders will be cancelled, etc.
Sz 12 is my passion

Quote:
I'm getting these for 100$..... easy as hell don't even have to wake up early tomorrow morning... All I gotta do is.... wake up at 2pm and go in and get them.... easy.....

Anything else you wanna brag about?

whats the eastbay number?

Yes I meant east not easybay :rofl:
roll.gif
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

^ i think you mean eastbay...anywho...the number is on the website...go to the website..upper right hand corner...
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

i wonder if going to a internet cafe thats empty with t1 internet connection would help me get on eastbay faster, any opinions?

Quote:
I'm getting these for 100$..... easy as hell don't even have to wake up early tomorrow morning... All I gotta do is.... wake up at 2pm and go in and get them.... easy.....

oh yeah? i just press my "Easy Button" and I got an FSR sitting in my closet.... easy......
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

gj guys. super mad props for getting them early or on reserve...

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Team Pacific Northwest

nvm
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

Quote:
I lost about 5 minutes of work time watching your avy
:lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
    New York Yankees / New York Jets / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies"

Didn't know dudes were beastin for thoe PFK Gun shirts. I would of bought a grip since they sold pretty slowly upon release back in like January.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Does anyone know how much the retail will be for the youth fire reds?
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying.-Michael Jordan

Quote:
Take some Ritalin
2pyat5g.gif
Quote:
theres a kid in front of niketown boston already and he's been there since 6am
:rofl:
roll.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE JORDAN RETRO DEADSTOCK SIZE 9 RETRO 14 (BLACK/GREY) will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

for those that care...ntla is giving out wristbands due to problems at the cool grey release. i went at 2 and i was already 20+ on the list...

It sucks right before I left work we got a message from our DM and it said we can't use our discount saturday ,but if there is some left on sunday we can use our discount. There goes another hundred down the drain!!!!!!!!!! Jordan needs to stop the madness

Back
Top Bottom