Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Just picked up my three pairs of FR IIIs. Got them for a little bit under $95 a piece. Gotta love the employee discount. Good luck to all of those Eastbaying it tonight.

No doubt Flint...I bet he followed the steps and he actually twiddled his thumbs.

Twiddled is an entirely underused word in my vernacular by the way.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

smh.gif
At all the shoe store employees buying 2+ pairs to rot in their closets.

theres a kid in front of niketown boston already and he's been there since 6am...
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

first gr im looking forward to cop since mars.copping them tommorow.Glad these are releasing.

2cnguww.jpg
Quote:
theres a kid in front of niketown boston already and he's been there since 6am...
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a moron
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

Quote:

i'm should go down there and smack him..... SMH......
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

hey will the nike employee shops release them at the release day too? cuz i asked the people working there today and they told me they dont know.... :S thx in advance

I'm probably gonna head to Footlocker on 34th street at 9 A.M to cop a pair of FR's. This may be a Military IV type release where these are gonna sit on the shelves for a while or they'll go fast.

I dont get PYS charging $230 ONE day before the release. I do not understand how anyone could buy them at that price.
Code:
    New York Yankees / New York Jets / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies"

less than 24 hrs oooooohhhh weeeeee
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
I lost about 5 minutes of work time watching your avy

....and i only got 5 minutes of work done, cuz of watching it.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

yo 160 PM me when u have a chance i dont know how to pm someone with yuku
Team New York Knicks​
HIT ME UP with your AF1 heat size 13. DS ONLY. lemme know

it's been soo long since i woke up early for a shoe release. brings back a lot of memories

SNAKE!

Back
Top Bottom