Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

leavin in an hour and a half to get mine. I get them for 105 so im pretty psyched.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

For those that say they wanna cancel a order from FL. Once they release the order, the only way you can return the shoe is returning it to the store or send them back.

I've tried before to cancel orders on the phone and all they can do is "try" by relaying a message to the warehouse. But I've never had success cancelling on the phone. Good Luck

Quote:
Did anyone, G or not, get a confirmation?

I did for the flips....
Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

Called up Eastbay around 9pm. Got through after waiting 17 minutes. However, they were out of my 10.5s for both shoes so I took both the Fire Reds and Flips in a size 11. Better than nothing I guess.
happy.gif

--Michael

Got my confirmation mail from eastbay for my 2 pair of fires,
What was the code for the 20% off of eastbay? So I can call back and have them add it to it. Thanks to anyony who can give it to me because I deleted my email with the code like a fool
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

Just got my confirmation e-mail from Eastbay...I had a 'G' in my order number when I first placed it, the e-mail confirmation now has a non-G order number, so I guess I'm all set...good luck to y'all.

-----
"I'm not wearing that shoe. I'll look like a clown."
- Michael Jordan's first reaction to the Air Jordan I

funny because i talked to nike custumer service and they told me that they were getting all 3 color ways in all sizes. I think they will because the flint grey 7s were limited gr and they were on ndc. If they dont get the flips than i guess i will get the fire reds insteed. lets see

description says on FA online: "Lightweight solid rubber with large herringbone pattern for maximum traction."

wheres the herringbone? no hay herringbone homie.

PS- did OG's have the straps inside the upper that connex tongue to midsole? or was this started in 94 (first retro) or first started w/ 01 retros????? og iii heads chime in if u please

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

... I also had a "G" in front of my order, but then got a confirmation e-mail with a regular non-G number, so i guess a lot of those G orders are going through. Go figure.

^ That's true, there's no herringbone...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

If NDC gets the flips I am sleeping in until noon. If not I'll be at my spot out here early cause I know the flips are gonna go fast

^^^
NDC/Swoosh will not have the Flips for sale......You might want to wake up early!

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

I remember the days, as recent as the Steel X's, when anyone could just walk up to the computer at 11 PM CST, go to eastbay, order your pair, walk away assured you have a pair on lock. Those days seem to be LONG gone and it is just complete luck now. It's a shame...

Unbelievable...
Just got out of watching 300...
2 hours after release....
Everything in a 10.5 is gone.......

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann....

I just wanted 1 pair of flips #$%^&$&^#^&$&*^$&^%#&^$%&^@$^&$@&^$#@&*%#*%^&!!!!!!!!!
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

Thanks ShooFoo23. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem where I had to call or somthing. I still haven't received my order confirmation but I guess I'll get it eventually, time to go to sleep.

Who's still up waiting for NDC?

I'll be here to keep you company (NO @#%$) since Imma go pick these up in a few hours...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Back
Top Bottom