Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

*memories*

You guys remember when ISS never had a forum and Steve was cool enough to have a secret area you can click on, on the front page. It leads to the Cool Greys XI for 145.00 FSR Thats how i got them. I also traded Steve my Bred XIs for Columbia XIs...

Daddy Smoove here with a nice little pick-up. Bought those beautiful Fire Reds. Sleeping on Flips and rightfully so, those things are horrid looking, regardless of quality. Pretty easy cop. If you were on 42nd street @ Modells or Champs, I was the guy with the Black 8s on with the H&M hoody. Dudes are outside Footaction right now, waiting till 6AM to cop. I told them to go to 42nd street but they didn't listen. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

same here ekin423
since were telling stories i remember in 2001 i went and picked up the cement 3s a about 8:00 at nite with no problem, that also was when i did not really know anything about shoes. that could be why i was so stupid and left them in my gym locker at school.

i dunno. something tells me they lifted the 10 pair per policy and now you can buy as many as you want :lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

Hey I jus order my sz 13 off of Finish line.com and I did not get a G in front of my order and thanks for the cat that gave the $20 off discount thanks, I still gon'n to cop me n early morning J's jus in chase.
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

Anyone remember getting the first Black/Cement 3 retros? I do. I remember getting them a week or so after they released with no problem. Ahh the good ol' days.
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Quote:
Anyone remember getting the first Black/Cement 3 retros? I do. I remember getting them a week or so after they released with no problem. Ahh the good ol' days.

Yah..man.. I wasnt even sure if i wanted them haha..good thing i decided to buy them.

ndc needs to hurry, i got work at 6 in the morning!
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Quote:

I remember walking into stores in the mid '90's and gettting retro 2's and 3's for Like $20-$30 months after release....

Anyone have the discount code for eastbaY so I can call back and add it to my order, I alreadt got them to give me free next day air,now I want a discount also
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

^^ LOL i thought you're "nocturnal"
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

Back
Top Bottom