Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

bout to leave in an hour anyway.. I live in the valley..makin the trip out to the bay cuz online sites suck it. Hope to cop 2 od each...holla back

shoulda said "yee" at the end of that last statement. Anyone want a ride to the bay to cop 3's.... i got tha purp...oh

was there any notice that the foams would be put up for sale today? I have no clue AT ALL that they would go on sale tonight/this morning

well after the morning rush, i will try to help as many people as possible get their fire reds or flips. i will be back on later to tell what sizes we have left. just hit my inbox up if u lookin for a sz. ONLY PEOPLE WHO DIDNT GET A PAIR, if i see ur post that says u already got 19 pair, i will not respond, gotta help the less fortunate

What about NO BUY/SELL/TRADE don't you understand?

Take it to the buy/sell forums or get banned. Either way, you're not posting it here.

release date battle

xtian - 1

cerritos mall - 1

cerritos mall totally owned me on the DMP release. but i totally owned cerritos. big ups to the homies..richard and victor(?).
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

holy crap foams for $120..smh at nike

im off to pick up my 3's at my spot

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
West Coast Trip- it's make it or break it​

damn, i missed out on the foams >:
mad.gif

just got back from NT Honolulu. It was a long night, but I got both. Also got a Nt dogtag. Good luck to everyone going now....

If people are still wondering about Adult Flips being at Foot Locker, yes, they will be at selected Foot Lockers.

I just picked up mine from a Foot Locker that had the Mars. They were also at the Champs down the hall!

Good Luck! Sleep time for me.

Proof: :pimp:
pimp.gif
240291081.jpg

Quote:
Where did you see foams for 120?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Big chance they will cancel if you used a discount...

The Foams were on Swoosh at around 5am...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
Big chance they will cancel if you used a discount...

says who? missed the discount BTW...just want to feel more confident that i will get my pair with all the cancellations
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Fire Red's earlier this week. Flips today. Successful release. Sleep. Bye.

LOL at random Foams...crazy.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Back
Top Bottom