Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

i work at Finishline, so i pre-paid my pairs on wednesday.

got to the mall around 5, manager opened 6ish

worked the release for a while, got my pairs and dipped.

Team Disgruntled​

woke up at 7. got to the mall at 7:10. about 8 ppl in front of me. got my fire reds. reseller bought out the whole 10.5 stock of the flips for $400. lol.

but im happy
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

To me i think this was an easy cop no trouble no hassle, I think alot of ppl slept on these 3's that were realeased because i got to my spot, no line, no 1 waiting for them, when i got into the store i asked the worker if there was alot of ppl he was like no your the secound person here and that was like around 7:30

Got my pair of fire reds with great ease. These are :pimp:
pimp.gif
MiamiHeat05-06NBAChampsD.Wade#3FinalsMVP

Got a pair of Fire Reds and Flips... only issue is, when I got into the store dude was talkin some $175 for the Flips. This is a LEGENDS.. I thought chain stores had to adhere to the SRP? Who do I contact about this?

Woke up at 6:00. Got to the mall at around 6:30. No shoes for me, only selling. Sold some Grapes in line and took down a lot of orders and phone numbers for future releases. Copped for a friend though. They're not bad.
Timeless so age don't count in the booth,
When your flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Ez Cop for me at my local FL they opened 30 minutes early.... jus fire reds for me... good luck to everyone else tryin to cop..

Anyone here cop at the Galleria Mall (B-LO) Finish Line? I doubt it, just thought I'd ask. Anyways, pretty lengthy line at finish line this morning. At least 70 deep. I was towards the front, and copped my Fred's and Harbor's w/o any hassles.

Here's my celebration photo:
zimmerman_61288.jpg

One final note, the Flips are FUGLY. They are worse than the DTRT.

I got the flips and fire rd's in kings plaza, footaction it was empty, easy cop i have to say

Our FL opened at 8 - about 12 people waiting. Real smooth release, got one each of the flips and fires. I was glad to see that they restricted people to 2 pairs per color. I don't mind resellers except when they buy out the whole stock.

I like the tongue on these better than the '03 wht/cements. The '03 has those dimples on the face of the tongue which I don't remember being on the ogs. Also, no bleeding pink tag on the inside of these wht/fire reds.

NDC is crap... I wait up all night until 5 am and they are never put on... take hour nap till 6 stay up till 630 still no damn jordans... Take hour and half nap I refreash and nothing... I refreash again.. >I see the Fire's .... Go to buy them and there already sold out of 12.5.... @#%$ .... Can't believe this bs...

Woke up @ 5am to go wait in line @ 6am until the store opened at 7am. Got my pairs with no trouble. But there is a peeling on my girl's Flips. Couldn't even exchange them cuz they had no other 4.5s.

33azzuv.jpg
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Well i woke up at 3:30am me and a friend got to the mall around 4:00. We were 8th in line. Waited out side to about 5:30. Then slept outside Foot Action for about an hour. Champs opened first and everyone ran to the store. Some moron buys 3 pair 9.5 and thats the last in that size and then goes to pay wiht a credit card. It didnt go through and a couple people were forced to buy a size 10 |I
tired.gif
"Before we let you leave your commander must cross this field,Present himself before my army, but his head between his legs and kiss his own ***."

Wow this is the best quality gr no scratch that jordan release I has seen ina long time.Both my flips and fires were flawless and buttery soft,lol! U owed us JB bout time u aint slack. After the black 22 im takin a lil break but I hope JB puts this same effort into the viii!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Just got home from getting my pair. good thing i looked em over cause they had a few scratches on em. switched em out for some better ones. While i was waitin in line some other dude that came wit his friend just straight blacked out and fell hard. got up bout a min later and hit the floor again. it was crazy, just glad i got my pair.
Reppin Oak Cliff til I die!

woke up at 6...fourth person in line mall didnt open till 830...got my shoes once i left mann like 100 people out side waiting

Quote:
PS: What is this "foams" people are talking about?

cant be serious?...foams are the penny foamposite I's....damn, i got onto NT too late to know they were up on NDC....anyway...copped my fire red at the mall, just got home.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

WOW this is crazy NO LINES HERE IN NYC BECUASE EVERY STORE HAS EM IN STOCK. I WOKE UP 9AM WENT TO MODELS WHICH ALREADY OPENED I DIDN'T KNOW AT FIRST CUZ IT WAS SO EMPTY. WHEN I GOT IN STACKS OF FIRE REDS AND ALL THE OTHER 3S SET TO RELEASE TODAY WAS IN THE FRONT. I PAID NO MIND TO THE OTHER BS 3S AND COPED THE BEST ONE (FIRE REDS). I COULD OF BEEN A JERK AND JUST BROUGHT 2 OR 3 PAIRS OF SIZE 9.5 BUT I DIDN'T. HATE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT. THIS RELEASE IS NICE BUT NOT THAT MAJOR THAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COP.

THE GIRL GRAB MY SHOE FROM THE TOP OF THE STACK OF 3s THATS HOW DEAD IT WAS...

Back
Top Bottom