Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

DUDE IN CHICAGO
GO TO FOOTLOCKER ON HOWARD AND CLARK THEY HAVE PLENTY LEFT
SO DOES PJ'S BUT FOR 150

WENT TO FINISHLINE FIRST THEY PRE SOLD EVERY DAMN PAIR
THEN HIT FOOTLOCKER
4hsuijq.jpg

2zoxlvp.jpg

Left the house at 5:50ish since Footaction in Houston was opening at 6am. Got there almost on the dot and people were already walking outta the mall with FootAction bags. More peeps than I expected, cats were already at Footlocker, Finishline, and Footaction. Got my pair of FR's, but waited about 35-40 minutes...

you can hate on the sb line, but that breaker goes great with the FR's.

just got back from footlocker here in SoCal, glad I got my pair of fire reds.
T2:GRit's a state of mind...

I got a confirmation from footlocker and i didnt have the "G" in front of my number but when I log into my acount and go to oder history it doesnt say I placed an order..... Is there something wrong with my order?

Do you guys think FootLocker would cancel orders? Cause I reserved mine, but I'm gonna pick my kicks up at the end of the day when the mall is about to close.
TEAM RAPTORS
38 - 31
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

i got my conformation # from finish line but i didnt use the code, how long does it usually take from them to ship the shoes out?

so late night i was w/ my boy and his girl and we were checking out the usual spots. so we went to 34rd st. see 6pplz on line. we are like oh thats not bad. so my boy knows one of the co-workers there and she is like yea they are releasing them @ 6am. i said "whatt?!" and it was 9pm. i thought that was madness. so we went up to champs on 42nd. like 4pplz lined up and went to modells like 10pplz lined up. we walked to Footlocker on times sq. and it was like 10:30p already. so im tellin my boy ima just stand here til midnight. there was only like 4pplz online. so we all wait. man within the next hr the line was almost pass toys r us. it was cool tho. seen some crazy stuff in the city. and when pplz asked what was goin on, we said some crazy stuff.

like i told some1 the "23"s were releasing, and dude looked amazed. i think the cop watchin the line took the cake tho. he told some lady the Wally Szcerbiaks were dropping. i almost laughed myself to death. copped my flips sz.12 and went to see TMNT. =)

I showed up at 7:30 at Finish Line, talked to some cats about upcoming releases until the workers showed up, walked out at 7:55 with my size 12 Fires and went home. I appreciate the quality of the Flips but don't think they are for me, so just one pair today.

Went home and took a half-hour cruise on my mountain bike since I was up early. Now I'm heading out to eat Thai food and go visit my Mom in Tennessee. It's beautiful out today, like 75 and sunny. Hope everybody's day is as cool as mine! :D
happy.gif
Team Old School
"You Got to Do Time"
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

I NEED A PAIR OF THE FLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sz 12)

these things grew on me and now its too late
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

Just to add a little confirmation to the Finishline debacle...

I called in to customer service to check on my order from last night, where I used the 15% code, and the lady I spoke with was very adamant in telling me that all orders that used the coupon code would be canceled. I explained to her that my card had already been charged and she said that it was only a hold on the card.

I asked her if she could just remove the code from my order and she said that it was out of her hands, and again confirmed that the order would in fact be canceled at the distribution center.

I don't think she was jokin', y'all.

On a brighter note, I pulled the last 8.5 from a Finishline and a Footlocker here in the DFW.

Went to FOOTLOCKER Serramonte mall at 6:30 am(WHERE i ALWAYS GO), opened at 7:45am, waited for awhile since they were calling the numbers on our wrist bands, my number was called, went in, got my 11's on both the FLIPS AND FR III's and out I go! The waiting was longer than buying I tell you. In general, it was an easy cop for 2 colorways. I like what serramonte mall's way of controlling people buying these kicks, 1 pair per colorway. Not a chance for those resellers to get a whole lot of pairs, so that all have one.

since everyone else is writting their stories. i preordered mine from finishline last saturday. i got to finishline at 8, there was one other person there, waited for about 15 mins, and someone else came, and they opened the gates. walked in, grabbed my kicks, paid them of course, tried them on quick, and left.

btw, these r the best retro's in a long time! if u passed on the fire reds, u need to pick them up ASAP! im loving my pair, im not sure if im going to ever take them off. i regret not buying 2 pairs
FS/FT:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v717/Ferrari6888/New/?sc=2

e-mail: [email protected] or AOL: Ferrari6888

I got to my local malla at 9 since my other mall is where all of the hypebeast go. When i there, the footlocker guy was already outside without any people lined up. I went up to him and he said they opened at 6, but i thought it would be like the last release and open at 10. Luckily he stilled had like 12 pairs so i copped me and my bro the FR

for those who missed finishline still got a size 8 and size 15 available

also i used the 20 dollars off coupon last night on fnishline and not the 15% off and i called customer service and i will get my shoes

plus even now on the site there is no mention of no codes bein used and they have had almost a day to correct it

the fire reds will be gone, dont sleep, a lot of old heads who dont usually cop Js are coppin just cause its classic.

went to my local mall at 6:00, the footaction was the only place that were getting flips. When the security gaurd opened the door everybody ran and some people got ran over. i copped my flips and fire reds and bounced..
TEAM KING KOOPA

Went to the spot copped them and left.. Was the only person that had come in at like 10:30 and copped.. They had a ton of the Flips and FRs left.
Got a strange way of seein life like
I'm Stevie Wonder with, beads under the doo-rag
Intuition is there even when my vision's impaired, yeah

ordered from finishline last night with the code, woke up today and copped my dos freds anda flip no probs except for this kids dad who was there sweatin me cause i put a soda bottle on the ground in front of the store and he kept askin if i picked it up yet...i was like ok dont worry bout it then he asked for money for starbucks from his 17 yr old kid...smh at dat fool
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom