Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

went to the AF on 63rd and western in chicago they were sold out of Fire Reds by 10am. Had to go to Ford City(since people rock fakes hard out that way) and for sure they had me a size 13 at footaction. Passed on Flips to pick-up black XX2s.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Easy cop in Sacramento....regret not getting the flips though. Hopefully FL re-ups on monday.

Quote:
This guy is 100% ungrateful. he should be banned from the game a real Jordan head coulda got his pair what a drunk loser. G'Town all the way

laugh.gif

Seeing the Flips in person reassured me that I won't regret PASSING on them!! Can't believe ya'll hyped up on those. They are
sick.gif

The Fire Reds, on the other hand, are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BRUINS ALL THE WAY BABY!!
Every man for himself.

Really easy release, my fire reds come with rubber bands inside the shoes, that happen to anyone else?

I dont know what to use as a sig.

i just walked into another mall about an hour ago and got flips and fire reds each, last size 11 of both shoes

thank goodness that mall was empty
SNAKE!

Saint Louis MO...Crestwood Finishline.

Walked into he mall at 1030 am and they had 10 pairs on their outside display shelf.

EASIEST RETRO COP IN YEARS. Thanks for over-producing the christ out of these JB! More $$ for JB equals less stress for me somehow.

Will cop a couple more pairs next week
"I GOT A BIG HEAD...AND LITTLE ARMS" - MEET THE ROBINSONS

I had no problem getting 2 pair of fires from eastbay,was done a few mins after 12 and had my confirmation email at 1:20 am but I had to pass on the flips because there is something about them that just rubs me the wrong way.
(I think its because of the OD of print,and the chrome jumpman really bugs me and just seals the deal for me)

Did anyone pick up the Harbors? I really like those alot but couldnt bring myself to order them just because they are womens,but I think people and myself included will regret not getting these. I think these might endup being sought after just as much the trueblues in a few years
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

easy cop....first in line in my spot...in and out...some young punk tried to skip the guy behind me and they started to swearing at each other...i thought a fight was going to break out...luckily nothing happened. all in all...very satisfied with the shoes

Quote:
at james ...seems like people who are broke say that ..lol..

or maybe hes not broke and is going to buy something else like me
i got about $200 in pocket but i rather buy some clothes
and cop these off ebay in a few months just Fire Reds though not the flips

the fire reds were an easy cop for me at Footlocker in Seattle, probably because everyone wanted the Flips. Glad i saved 150 bucks by passing on the Flips because they looked disgusting in person.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

As of 1:30pm est, my spot still has not sold a par of Flips, lol.

Those things are so wack.

other than that... just be humble

so i just ran out and grabbed another pair of the Fires...Footaction was sold out, and the footlocker didnt even have them. Went to City Sports and they told me to go to some store they had next door....I ended up paying the get over on a playa price of $150 including tax...but F it, these are my Fav mikes....

so now I kinda hope my Finishline order doesnt go thru

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

^^ok
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

NTLA was crazy. They did wristbands. There were some campers and probably a lil over 100 people there. Got there at 545 with my wrist band, and left at 9 with flips and fires. Crazy packed, and kinda stressing to be honest. The flips were not too easy. Great release though, both shoes r insane in person

Do these retro III's release internationally? and if they do, is the hype as big as in the US?

for those looking in nashville: hickory hollow mall, rivergate mall, athletes foot, and martys all had em
scarf by escada,boots by prada,hermes bag & rag,etc,yada yada

Back
Top Bottom