Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

here's my story, manager told me he would open at 9, so i got to my local FA at 8:45, store was already open :x
sick.gif
. i had reserved my 2 pairs (1 of each). i got there no sz 11, a female employee had opened the store before 9. i tore her a new one >:
mad.gif
. i told her i wasn't leaving without my 2 pairs. finally the manager showed up right before 9, in total amazement that the store was already open. a couple of other shoeheads showed up after and their reserved pairs were missing as well. manager told her to bring out the shoes. she brought them out and it turned out she was holding them for a former employee and friends :smh:
smh.gif
. i told the manager she needed to be fired asap :wink:
wink.gif
. i paid for my 2 pairs and continued ripping her on the way out :evil:
devil.gif
!

Mad easy to get, went into the Great Mall at 11:30 walked out with my size and a neat jacket.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

woke up at 9am, drove to my local Footlocker, called my connect and copped 4 pairs at 87.00 each. saw the flips in person and still thought overkill on print (would have been 105.00 with the discount). people were waiting in line waiting to get in, so i stood behind some until my connect called. then people were looking at me all weird because i just sat down on the bench. then bam 4 pairs delivered to me. greatest copp ever!! got sleep and a last minute hookup!!
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

got mine around noon at footlocker with no problem...

..:team TEXAS:..
.:281:.
I never been South, I represent the Northside!

I got my pairs of each today, and some resellers were buying 4-5 pairs of Flips to put on eBay.

rather easy for me to get a sz 12...Everyone who wears the flips, is going to hate them..

I love the fire red III's..its damn near impossible to scratch the cement print...For those who have no clue what i am talking about, when you scratch the cement print, it can't get removed and the scratched part looks alot darker than the rest of the print..The Flips are COVERED in cement print...one bad stain or scratch and the shoes are ruined..you can never clean or fix cement print...The Fire Reds allows you to neverr worry about that problem with print..just my two cents

with that said
here is a pic with the two fire red pickups of this week for me...compare and contrast i guess..I'll try to make a comparision pic with my DS pair..

RMU8eDvWTnxfE7vCuBy-qG0aZkOJeYNZ0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

hows the creasing when you wear them? Can someone post pics after they have worn them. (fr 3)
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

one more thing, tisk tisk to resellers. i saw these 2 kids with their mom buying up like 8 pairs and i know they are thinking resell :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

these actually fit bigger than normal. im a 10 but the 10s were a little big (more so loose in regards to width, and maybe just a lil longer in length) so i copped a 10 and a 9.5 (9.5 to walk around and the 10 to ball in). good quality i thought :pimp:
pimp.gif
what did you guys think?

also :\
ohwell.gif
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

^^^ agreed.

i was appeased to see the good quality in these retros. Both retro's have good quality to them.

Especially the flips.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

#86 and #87 (my girl) in line and came out with 2 pairs of Fire Red's...

NTLV is always good to me...

Sales person told me that they had a total of 150 pairs in each colorway...

Hopefully everyone got the size they wanted....

Could've copped the Flips but I left them there for someone else that actually wants them...

No need for pics because everyone knows how they look...
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

^ Quality IS better than any retro's over the last couple years.
My boy and I both got our pairs, easily. No lines, no waiting. Good to know managers at spots who hold pairs for their regular customers.
3-Time Super Bowl Champion-Washington ********​
XVII - XXII - XXVI​

Just some useless info. I checked the tags of my IIIs from '01 and '03. They read that Nike produced them about 3 months before release. These, they produced about 5-6 months before release. One indication that if not for the hypebeasts, Jordans would be easier to cop now than 5 years ago, especially with Nike broadcasting the release dates (maybe they go hand-and-hand). An observation on how things change. These FRIIIs are gettin rocked pronto.

I copped my freds and flips with no problem with^^, and ran into a reseller who copped a fsr. :smh:
smh.gif
When I go out and chill with my boy, WE dont break necks, We ruin peoples day.

Back
Top Bottom