Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Yo Westbank, that's like three pics of the MARS, Fire Red 3's, and Fire Red V's, that's not an accomplishment brother. You wildin.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

I give up. You can't get J's in Cali unless you have a hook up or you wake up at 3 in the morning and wait a bunch of hours. It's bad enough that there's too many people, but now these dorks buy multiple pairs just to make an extra 50 bucks. 3-4 years ago general releases were a piece of cake.

Fire Red's were an easy pickup for me in Las Vegas...Went to my spot this morning and there was about 40 people in line. I was a bit worried at first but as it turns aout about 90% of those cats were there for the flips...I still cannot believe that people were actually passing up an OG colorway for the flips. Quality is on point as well...Job well done JB...
**WANTED** BROWN PINK ICE CREAMS Size 10.5, 11, 11.5....$1,200

Westbank... it's prolly not best to post a bunch of senseless @#%$ followed by yet another random pic of your shoes. We get it already, homie.

just a headsup to those bay area cats still lookin' for fire reds, southland still has a buncha pairs (i mean somewhere around 30).

I rolled in today at 4 pm and they still had a lot. Dude at the store said they got close to 100 pairs.

I cancelled my order on eastbay and finishline since all the stores in maryland had a ton of pairs left. I went to harold pener at 4:00p.m after work and they had a grip. The cute chick there was flirting with me trying to get me to buy the flips too
smh.gif
. ...she also had me but my girl was waiting and mean mugging. Now I have to wait till monday to get confirmation that they really did cancel my orders. What kind of bull is that if it still says processing?

Well here's my story: From Houston; left my house @ 6pm to go to Footlocker in Gulfgate for their "Midnight Madness (release)" sale! Got their(by bus) @ 7:30pm only to see 10 people already there. Waited 4 1/2 hrs. watching the fools in front letting there friends cut...once the doors opened at midnight everyone tried to bogard their way up front (including the 100 some-odd foools behind me who arrived late) but security wasn't having it; I got in @ 12:30am & got every pair I came for: Fire Reds (2 pair-10.5 for me, 8 for my girlfriend) & Womens Carolina Blue ( for our 1 yr old daughter in an infants 6)!! Went home.....slept......wore mine to work.....broke necks.......END OF STORY....FIN!!!

Well here's my story: From Houston; left my house @ 6pm to go to Footlocker in Gulfgate for their "Midnight Madness (release)" sale! Got their(by bus) @ 7:30pm only to see 10 people already there. Waited 4 1/2 hrs. watching the fools in front letting there friends cut...once the doors opened at midnight everyone tried to bogard their way up front (including the 100 some-odd foools behind me who arrived late) but security wasn't having it; I got in @ 12:30am & got every pair I came for: Fire Reds (2 pair-10.5 for me, 8 for my girlfriend) & Womens Carolina Blue ( for our 1 yr old daughter in an infants 6)!! Went home.....slept......wore mine to work.....broke necks.......END OF STORY....FIN!!!

Well, I got mine...got all 3 on my discount at work.

No need to post pics...you all know what they look like!

I'm thinkin about sellin 'em, though...I'd much rather have another set of 22's for my car.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

heres my story i went to sleep like at 5:30 in the mornin set the phone alarm for 7:00 but it didnt come on woke up at 8:30 rushed to the px got there around 8:50 cause i rode my bike ask for a 13 she says we only have 8s and 9s i was pissed so then i ask my mom to take me to the river center im 13 and she like will see but then i end up going to another mall never got my 3s im still pissed but i copped the air force 180 anniversery additions from finish line for 130$ retail is 150 love that millitary discount i guess to add 3s to my collection ill jus get the pures :frown: ow' WELL
you also just read my sig.

Easiest cop ever for me. Woke Up at 1030,Called NTSF at 11 to see if they still had my size,Caught the bus at 11:15 to NTSF,copped at about 12 and bounced
TEAM BAY AREA

Reppin Da Bay: 415​

I had no problem with either release, love seeing the pics in here.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd #7 Bostjan Nachbar #8 Hassan Adams
#12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson
#30 Clifford Robinson #33 Mikki Moore #35 Jason Collins #50 Eddie House

Whats up with all the Haters in here..?????

#1 . Aww the flips SUCK .. <<< Dont buy them
#2. I only Copped one pair im not a reseller,,,@#%$
Who said copping multiple pairs makes u a reseller
Sounds like hate 2 me
#3. I got a Discount ....On Both i Would never pay retail..!!
Well every one doesnt have a hook up or work at a store

On the Real Yall dudes need to CHILL ...

30ru247.jpg

4gj5dmq.jpg

^^^^^^^^
now thats a nice shot! damn put on those fire reds and get down on her bro :tongue:
tongue.gif

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs

Ordered 3 pairs from footlocker.com and then ran to NTSF and grabbed 3 pairs. then put 2 pair on lay at footlocker layaway 5th st. Then ran home to to get ready for my trip to Napa. Stopped by Rutherfords and saw Nas and Kelis having dinner. Nas and Kelis wine tasting in Napa. that was a sight.

VERY nice XIX's...love the ds patent. :smokin
smokin.gif
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

Back
Top Bottom