Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Yo Westbank, that's like three pics of the MARS, Fire Red 3's, and Fire Red V's, that's not an accomplishment brother. You wildin. The potentone <<< What The Fu$k u talking about..???

Has this Become Niketalk/Haterville ...???

Thats Nothing ... I dont have Time to post Everything i have
So what u saying homeboy ...Explain yourself??

Ask JB why they yellowed so fast...???

What is you saying, dudes get the point man, what you proving? Three pics you put up in less then three five minutes. Hating on what? ain't nothing you got exclusive. Like dude said, you got shorty posing for pics so you can put her on NT, you need to handle that. EDIT. That pic is from last year, didn't see that.
laugh.gif

I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

walked into Shiekh's about 10:30. had my size. walked around the mall for about a half hour. went back about 11, got my size 10 and walked out.
easiest retro release for me.
The weird thing is, the fire red's looked real nice in person (didn't feel them at all from the pics on the net); the flips were HORRIBLE (liked the pics on the net so much more than the FR's).

-J-

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;"><!-----<strong><!-----<em>And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. <br>Power hath descended forth from Thy Hand, that Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command. <br>So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be......<br>In Nomine Patris....et Filii....et Spiritus Sancti</em><!-----</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

westbankboy,

That yellow bone is straight fire
pimp.gif
where you cop that at I need to get me one of those pimp

Look Hammer Pants Did i say u were Hating ...

Did i not put up the things that the haters kept Saying..??

Chill and Go listen to Pumps in the bump - Hammers Deathrow days ...

And who said anything about Exclusive ...???

And i didnt know pictures Bothered you that MUCH ...
What do u want me to say ... Im Sorry

..LOL

Quote:
Now I have to wait till monday to get confirmation that they really did cancel my orders. What kind of bull is that if it still says processing?

i've tried cancelling as well, and they still shipped them....ended up having to pay shipping back and forth.... funny how when you want the order to go through, it gets cancelled, and then when you want it cancelled, it sgoes through.....such is life.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Shut the @#%$ up lame, you going off a dude Avy and throwing jabs please, you posting old @#%$ pics of a shorty , this ain't sneakershowcase, most of the pics in here showing off fire red's and flips, and who still takes pictures of themselves with shoes in the mirror?
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Woke up at 9. Ate breakfast, watched some TV. Went to the mall that is 3 mins away. Got my FRs and the matching white shorts, but they didnt have the Flips...so i went to the mall that is 15 mins away and got the Flips and the elephant print ipod case all at 20% off...done by 11. OLSM #1 in Michigan

Guys, let's please stop the bickering back and forth. This post is supposed to be dedicated to these great shoes that just released! Let's just stick to the shoes from here on out...
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

WOW

Thanks for posting this pic. Sure brings back a whole lot of memories from 88..

RMU8eDvWTnxfE7vCuBy-qG0aZkOJeYNZ0300.jpg
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

got 2 pairs of fire reds at ease for $180 after my discount.. didn't care much for flips
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

Print was just a tad dark.

I was not born in the era to cop OGs but the tongue is a bit smaller than the previous 3s. Regardless, they remind me of the stealth V materail and overall they are decent, probably by design anyhow. They are simple mold, nothing complex like the Vs or whtaever.
-----
It is harsh !

posted pics of my fire reds before but damn this post is stil alive and strong i see. damn to add on my day just coped hufs air max 90s. thats way better than copin those flips instead
WANTED NIKE DUNK HUNTER SZ 9.5 no cracking. HOLLA AT ME I GOT MORE BREAD THEN JARED FROM SUBWAY

Quote:
Guys, let's please stop the bickering back and forth. This post is supposed to be dedicated to these great shoes that just released! Let's just stick to the shoes from here on out...
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I hope my spot gets their shipment next weekend for $100, I'm on House Arrest but some1 will come through...good cop I got mine, NICE OG COLOR...bout time
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...
WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

You know what's @#%$ up? Took my little sitser over to her FL, they said no discounts, what I would like to know is how some got to use their employee discount? Someone shed some light for me. Is her manager shady, could we have gone over to Champ's and used her discount. Some one let me know if they have an answer, I think her manager was being a @#%$, cause I went to use her discount on the Linen Forces and he wouldn't even let me use my card, had to be cash!! >:
mad.gif

Also saw the fakest pair of 13's ever, red with black patent leather, just @#%$ y!! :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Anybody here cop the flips w/ 20% off military discount?

I did....can't remember how much they were...but $150 at 20% is $30 off, so $120 before tax. I bought both the FR and Flips and my total came up to 236.40 after tax. Hope this helps. And also, I can say that at first I did think that 160 was trying to pad his pockets by constantly "big upping" the Flips quality. But after finally seeing them this morning when I purchased, I have to admit the dude was telling the truth. Very good quality and very nice shoe. I've never been one to like all of the crazy color retroes, but this is a first for me buying a non-og colorway. This shoe could probably be dubbed another "Love/Hate" shoe. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom