Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I think the quality is pretty good on these also. I've had a pair since October, and always thought they were fine...even though everyone looking at pictures said they were going to be bad quality. I've worn mine several times, no noticable creases.

Picking up 1 or 2 more on Saturday.

LAS VEGAS NTers, I'll be coming in from LA on Friday night around midnight and would like some info on where I can cop these.

I called NTLV and they're handing out wristbands during the day so that's no longer an option for me.

Any info is appreciated, thanks in advance
FS: Sz. 8.5 Zoo York Blazer and Sz. 8.5 AJ XIX West Coast

WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

Quote:
which 3's u gettin? i dunno if i should get the flips or the fire reds how do they look in person is there to much elephant print?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
Brand New Jordan III Elephant Print T-shirt, Sz. XL $49 shipped
PM me if interested​

kantoot - check your inbox!
FS: Sz. 8.5 Zoo York Blazer and Sz. 8.5 AJ XIX West Coast

WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

I'm gonna pick-up the Fire Reds tomorrow, over the Flips. Luckily. next door to where I work at there is a sneaker store that carry LS Jordans, and they sell them early, how lucky am I? LOL
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Walt "Clyde" Frazier, Earl "The Pearl" Monroe, Willis Reed, Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley, Larry Johnson, John Starks, Allan Houston
I mean the rumors, I mean ya know, I mean hey, whateva whateva I do I do ya na' mean, I I jus' do me ya na' mean, whateva that is, ya na' I'm sayin',
I mean rumors, rumors gon' be rumors ya na' mean, I'm sayin'.
Hope you recover G-Dep

wow tdog thxs for the pics now thos pics make me want them more and more and more :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thos blue harbors are just sexy :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

Is JB gonna release matching Cement print bras to go with the Harbor Blue 3s?
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

can't wait. im coppin the fire reds no doubt at all!
straight from the sucka free city

i can't wait til saturday! i'm definitely copping both!
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneers Reverse MichigansPlumsCeramicsArgonsSambas

AMs:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sClerkAM90smetAM95sMitaAM95s

I can only cop one of these releases. After going back and forth about it, it's gotta be the Fire Red's. I can't wait til Saturday.

fire reds for me, hopefully i can order em off eastbay, so i can go to the dunkxchange in frisco that day.
Code:
 Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ [email protected]

What sizes are the Harbour Blues gonna be released in? Did they make these in infant size's?
-|LESGodSonC0|-

the harbour blues are GR like the FIre Reds, should be all sizes including infants....those pics of the FIRE REDS ARE making me anticipate the release more...cant wait till saturday...
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

love the flips and i love the fire reds but can only cop one.......dunno which one to get yet..i will eventually cop both but dunno which to cop first
"Dreams of the messiah, thats why i spit like a God/ink in my veins thats why i write with my blood/loose talk will have your blood stained on the sidewalk/bodies stretched in the streets outlined in chalk/"-McNasty

Back
Top Bottom