Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Flips = Hot right now

Fire reds = Timeless classic

A couple of months from now people will be trying to dump the flips for about retail just like every other retro + colorway that has come out.
other than that... just be humble

FS: 2 pair Fire Red 3 Size 10 (10.5 and 11 sold!) shipped today. Contact me via PM, AIM classyfreshman, or email [email protected]

looks like I'm going to have to pull out the ginsu blade after all. my local finishline is not doing reservations.
mad.gif

damn, i coulda sworn the flips were a QS but i see that some stores will have em on RD. i got mines from hibbetts last week and they came out 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, i guess some stores got different RDs.

but the FRs are an Instant Classic. I refuse to pass on em. :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

damn i went to my local mall (Toronto) to see if I could use my student discount on Sat. and they were like, no... and on top of that, they said I should get there early cause' they're going to sell out fast... and it's not even a mall that sells out fast
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

Went to my local finishline today to confirm they were getting the flips talked with homie for a while and he let me check them out they fit nice and comfy....definately a nice shoe all around fire reds are also excellent good job jb.for now.

got my fire reds reserved for saturday. =]
Team Philippines
Member EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face=comic sans ms size

Harbor Blue 3's rule. I saw them at champs bay fair and the leather feels great, not butter soft but close. I really like them.

why does it appear as if alotof people already have thes two?? I have seen an abundance of photos in the pick-up and WDYWT post where people alreadyhave these... can someone explain this to me???...

Thanks

they got em early from a hookup thru mom n pops or boutiques... no major retail store sold it to em early
Knicks Fan til I die​

Quote:
are the fire red III's gonna drop in baby sizes?
:b
tongue.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Dont be so sure about major retailer selling early :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

definately fire reds. Cant get the flips due to money right now. I think the flips hype will die after a couple months and people are gonna be clawing for the FR. In the end they are THE retro none of that retro+ bs so im sticking to one of the FR. Got em reserved for sat. Good luck on gettin what u want!
Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead

looking for size 13's

if its a major retailer then there definately not ringing them up through a register. Cause everything that gets rung up is seen by the district managers and stuff like that

Anyone know where in Michigan they are getting a sz. 14...

Somewhere close to Grand Rapids...

I am willing to drive to Det. if I can get a pair...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

flips look better everytime i see em. isnt that gun from the first page the gun from the hype kills shirt?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

Back
Top Bottom