Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

^Use your trick when you call for you pairs on that night hov its going to be very busy. If that does not work for you just get up early on saturday and hit the 34 street strip or go to that little store in the city tomorrow I told you about where the foams where. There should be pairs left and I believe the price is no more then $5.00 over retail for the fire red 3's. Tell the owner with the glasses you know me if there is a problem or the sexy older Woman that works there.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Good looking out 160...Thanks.

I think I'll be fine since it's a GR. Will use that little trick though.

You should have seen the guy with the glasses in that store when I grabbed those foams. I was in a suit from work and dude was like "These are for you???". Dude got the biggest kick out of the lawyer grabbing foams.

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

Quote:
they got em early from a hookup thru mom n pops or boutiques... no major retail store sold it to em early
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
Dude got the biggest kick out of the lawyer grabbing foams
:rofl:
roll.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

im still not sure what to get, i might just decide on the spot if i dont have enough money for both.

believe me tho, fire reds look 10x better in person. hopefully so do the flips.

Im gonna hit montgomery mall at 7:00, i cant wait for this
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the henicy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

Quote:
hopefully so do the flips
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

hope so 160 (even though you wasnt talkin to me).....i like the flips in some pics...hopefully in person i really will

Vicwear-You will like them believe me. I almost fee like getting an extra pair bUt 2 i believe is enough. I f i can get the fire red's or the flips I will get a 3rd pair of one or the other.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

Quote:
You have to be really dumb to not find these in Cali. Every major retailer is stocked with these, NTLA and NTSF got the biggest allotments of Fire Red III (Along with NTNY) out of all the NT's.

They shouldn't be hard to find, if they are then you are not trying hard enough.

All the Cali heads hitting you up probably hit the panic button or mommy didn't let them stand in anymore lines. Trust me there will be plenty of these in Cali.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

i have never ordered a big release from niketown.com ...what time do they normally launch the shoes?

i have never ordered a big release from niketown.com ...what time do they normally launch the shoes?

Quote:
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Most stores here in SoCal sells out like theres no tomorrow, even GR's. There are many re-sellers here and if you don't wake up early or know people, these will be gone within an hour.
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Quote:
are the fire reds gonna be avail on niketown.com?

yes...i dont know about the flips tho'...

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

Quote:
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Most stores here in SoCal sells out like theres no tomorrow, even GR's. There are many re-sellers here and if you don't wake up early or know people, these will be gone within an hour.

To be honest, I have seen every GR release available past noon. You just have to know where to look. I can't speak for NorCal, but I could speak for SoCal (LA area). Too many people go to the same spots, while other spots go untouched....for awhile. Like I said, for GR's, you just have to know where to look.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Saw both of these in person today for the first time. The Flips are hot garbage, IMO. They look worse in person for me and my tastes. Oddly enough, those will probably be the first to sell out this Saturday. Fire Reds are :pimp:
pimp.gif
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

4 more dayz
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I work @ 34th FootAction and have been playing with display 3's :D
happy.gif

(both male colors) and have noticed the flips are way more roomier. Can those that have both kicks in the same size shed some light in this matter...

BTW, The leather on the harbor blues sucks badly

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

You can't really resell a GR, but wait people are happy with making a small amount. They might be limited in LA or whatever BS hyphy city but fact is, there is an ABUNDANCE elsewhere and and ABUNDANCE in general. Geez...

With technology and cutbacks, making mass production ain't too hard.
-----
It is harsh !

got mine Monday.

Both pairs.. My spots sells them early but only to a chosen[/i] few..

Oh, and i stay in So Cali.. L.A to be exact.

Cali Shoe King 21

Back
Top Bottom