Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Only a few hours till the tightest release in a while!!

Quote:
already paid for mine through my connect at footlocker 90 each for the fire red and harbor blue

How you do that and FL sent that email out saying no discounts on these releases?

why are they not up on ebay yet??
The underground is mine,I treat it like home,It's the reason pplz saying my name like Mike Jones

get at me if u got any kicks 8-9 for sale

Quote:
giocav89

Get a sz 10...you can't go wrong, especially if you normally are a 9.5
smokin.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

really satisfied with the fire reds. have been wearing them for a couple of days and they just wont crease on me. you wont be dissapointed!
Delaware
2m3jordanRoca/JOrRiDaAN

drove by Niketown Boston, there are 4 fools camping out for a 9 am opening.........SMH....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

i just moved to central texas and it is shoe heaven out here!! i already got my flip jordans and with a bad @#%$ 20 percent discount so with tax i got em for 130...not bad!!! if yall need holla ill help out!! peace.
"I'm Not A Sucka, So I Don't Need A Bodyguard!!!!"

MSN = airkofa54
eBay = cg1016
[email protected]
Refs: fat man1985

k i was so dam tempted to get some dmp 11s off pufiyo's site but iono my stuff aint sellin so all i got is lik 160 i guess ill just copp fire redz tonight and harbor's after i sell my stuff here.....

Quote:
SOMEONE KEEP ME UPDATED ON WHEN THEY HIT SWOOSH!!!!
:\
ohwell.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

^^ yea the fire reds are nice the flips too....you will like the flips better in person trust me....i bet the flips will go way up after they sell out tomorrow morning
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9 Pm me for more info and free overnight shipping!

Quote:
It sucks right before I left work we got a message from our DM and it said we can't use our discount saturday ,but if there is some left on sunday we can use our discount. There goes another hundred down the drain!!!!!!!!!! Jordan needs to stop the madness

caffeinated... could you tell us what store you work at? I don't mean the exact store, just the chain. Footlocker, Champs. Footaction???

Back
Top Bottom