Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

can someone please, without telling me to look cause i tried that, tell me what time they will be on niketown.com and also will they have all 3?

they are NOT SOLD OUT

eastbay takes a long time to post bigger sizes such as 10 or 11+
its happened the last few retro releases, like i had to wait until 9:09 PST for sz 11 fire reds to come out. Its almost impossible for them to sell out that fast... just have to wait

another easy cop from eastbay.
Looking for DS size 12 Cardinals, Flints, ceramic VIIs
WTB: Temple Effective Blood Money white/red XL

Got my size 13!! 2x Firereds and 1x Flips from the eastbay site. I was on the phone with a worker from eastbay they hung up when I asked for my jordans. Something about 2 minutes and the site already had them up. So too make a long story short eastbay site didnt crash and I didnt have to pay tax. sweeet

easy on footlocker.......just picked up pair #2 :smile:
smile.gif
"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

damn just checking before i go to bed ya crazy orderin off of east bay. i'ma go to models tomorrow around my way and cop em before work
WANTED NIKE DUNK HUNTER SZ 9.5 no cracking. HOLLA AT ME I GOT MORE BREAD THEN JARED FROM SUBWAY

I got through on eastbay and placed my order for my pairs. I have yet to receive my email, which I usually get immediately. It gave me the screen to write down my confirmation# and I didnt do it. Im really kicking myself now, these better go through.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

uh oh, i got the dreaded order number that started with a G.

for those saying they sold out on eastbay, they didnt, they are adding each size one by one...
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

got my fire reds in a 13 from eastbay...... i dont see the 10 pair limit sign on there i hope nike finaly cracked down on the amounts of pairs people can order from them at one time

ordered on FL around 8:55pm (PST) - i hope my order went thru

then called Eastbay and was on hold for 8 minutes - finally got thru; hope the order processed. i got th econfirmation number and all....but u never kno....

i hope these two orders i placed don't flake....

GL peeps!!

ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

^^ wordd you have to wait. jsut because they say u can add to cart doesn't mean they are sold out yet. i got my 9.5 pretty easy off of eastbay at around 9:11. i even entered a bunch of info wrong multiple times. haha. you just gotta be patient.

LOS ANGELES LAKERS
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

first time ever getting one of those confirmation #s that start with a G, i probably will just end up canceling it because i already know how that goes down.
i was sittin here doin nuthing too, then i had to change my sons diaper so i wasted a few minutes.

has anyone ever actually got there pair with the G confirmation number?
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Footaction, had no problem, got my 3 pair. I'm going for the flips tomorrow. Placed my order online, I be their gone in an hour.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

easiest release of all time. i got 2 pairs one from finishline.com one from eastbay. should have just got 2 frome astbay and not paid tax or shipping. ill probably just return the finishline one. i got through on eastbay on the phone and online countless times. too easy.
TeamLakers​

Stupid Eastbay Reps! >:
mad.gif
I'm sitting there cruising through the menu and my cell says 12, my Dish Satellite TV says 12 so I hit 0 for a Rep and dude says it's 2 minutes too early. :smh:
smh.gif
I said quit looking at your sundial and get a real clock it's 12:02 now and all I hear is click. :frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
So I go running downstairs and kick my son of webkinz and unbelievable my 11.5's went through. But who know these days what crap they will pull on my order. :\
ohwell.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Quote:
Oh no...I got a g in front of my order for the fire reds....But the flips were easy. I don't get it.

I got the same thing. From past releases have the G orders usually been cancelled? I never got a G before.

Back
Top Bottom