Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Ughh I dont know if I should use the 15% or cop tomrow in person >:
mad.gif
Code:
    New York Yankees / New York Jets / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies"

BIG THANKS to the guys that posted the FL coupon codes that for some reason work...got 4 pairs and saved me $75.

My favorite shoe since I was a kid. Consider me more or less retired now.

And...due to the poor quality of J's lately where you have to seek a solidly produced pair...I got 12 of these...8 from FL.com and 4 from Eastbay. I will keep the 4 best and return 8. A pathetic sickness and one the main reasons I'm quitting the game. That and I'm too old.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

Tried to get FR in 11.5 on Eastbay but it kept saying it was no longer available. Kept refreshing and it finally added to cart around 9:10pm.

the dreaded G is a painful memory for those that got shafted by eastbay during the DMP release

I NEED TO KNOW WUT THAT "G" IS!!!!!!!!!!
IMA BE HEATED IF I END UP NOT GETTIN MY FLIPS
TOO LAZY TO GET A NEW AVY.....
TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH A CREATIVE SIG.....

Yo fellas.... i ordered my 9.5 on footlocker.com and my order number is legit... No G in the front, just a regular 7 digit #. Am I straight NT?

i got a G in front of my order with a pair of both colors. But when I check my order on my account, there is no G on there so I'm hoping it went through.

my order didnt come with a ''g'' :D
happy.gif
lol but who knows the credit card i used prolly dont even work anymore my mom be usin chase but this 1 is bank of america and pretty old :frown:
frown.gif
better work tho.....

I still havent gotten my confirmation email. Should I order again? I keep calling eastbay but they keep hanging up on me
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

didnt order till like...9:10 and got all my size 9s. hopefully comes through. and i think free shipping was added because they didnt charge me for shipping.
<center>Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!<br>
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin<br></center>

I got my order for the Flips and Fire Reds in 9.5, and a pair of Harbor Blues in women's 7.5 (for the fiancee) on Eastbay. Hope the confirmation mail arrives soon.

I wouldn't call any Eastbay release where you have like less than 5 minutes before an item sells out 'easy.' Easy in my book means you can pick up what you want in a reasonable amount of time (like throughout the week or weekend or something).

Easier than DMP? Sure, but that one was next to impossible so that's a given...you might actually have better chances of winning the lotto than trying to cop something in that big mess. =P
-----
"I'm not wearing that shoe. I'll look like a clown."
- Michael Jordan's first reaction to the Air Jordan I

The G apparently means that your order is not guaranteed to go through. Check your Order History via "My Account" and you'll see your order hasn't been placed.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
[Member #45 - MJ: The Second Coming]

Quote:
first time ever getting one of those confirmation #s that start with a G, i probably will just end up canceling it because i already know how that goes down.

first time i got the G as well, so I immediatley ordered off footlocker...that;s the thing with Jordan releases, you need to set aside about $300 to have 2 ways of getting your pair, primary and backup.....

...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Back
Top Bottom