Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

walked into finishline a few minutes before they officially opened and walked out with 2 pairs of flips

i'm kinda impressed by the quality of these sneakers.

they look real clean
break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

man just copped my pair from northwest mall in houston tx i was number 40 out of 120 i thought that i wasn't gon get a pair because alot of people were buying 4 and 5 pairs of them but i got my size 13 in the fire reds so Im happy good luck to everyone else and sorry for those who didnt get these cause they missed out holla

got mine, beautiful shoe. did a good job this time. tongue looks a little cheaper material wise opposed 2 my 03 cements but definately nothing id whine about. goodluck ladies and gentlemen.
got some size 11 heat. get at me

i knew it was gonna be an easy cop for bout everybody, for those who were tryna get theres on NDC, jus hit up the malls if they not sold out already.

i might hit up the black 22s, but im focused now on the BMPs, i hope they're not limited, either way im coppin.
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

^^i went 2 nw mall in houston too i was # 45 i was wearin the wht/red 8's.....but i copped my fire reds no problems and the quality is flawless

just called finishline and was told that anyone that used the 15% off code will have their orders cancelled because the code isn't alllowed for jordans

OK so are the orders on Finishline going to go through? I called and there systems are down which have me worried.
ohwell.gif

TEAM

UNCIRCUMSIZED

I really would have liked to order on-line to avoid being grilled by my wife for "buying shoes I don't need". But after seeing the troubles you guys were going to have last nite, I decided to pass on the on-line purchase.

I woke up this morning trying to figure out what I could say to leave the house (mind you I'm running out of good excuses...she's heard everything). And what do you know...she wakes up and gives me a list of chores to do b/c she's in the mood to clean. Now it's 7:30 and I know that my local FA is opening at 9 and I know I can't do all of this by then due to the fact that I hate cleaning (she loves it and that's why I love her :smile:
smile.gif
). So being a real estate agent I tell her I have to run to the office to pick up a contract. She replies, "Well I have to go by my office (Sylvan Learning Center---right around the corner from my office) to pick up some papers. I'll just pick up the folder for you." So now I'm stuck. It's 8 now and she's inside of our shower cleaning...so I hurried and got dressed, jumped in the car and just bounced. I called as I was pulling off and told her I'd be right back..that I needed to get to this stuff quick and couldn't wait.

I get to FA at 8:30 and see people walking out w/ bags...once again my shady FA lied on their opening. Luckily I was able to get the FR in my size (11.5) but had to get the Flips in size 11. I get back to the house and put my bags in the garage where she couldn't see them. As soon as I walk in the house she has to leave to go to her office due to a teacher not showing up on time. So I'm thinking "YES". She leaves and I sneak them into one of my closets, where she can't tell what is new or old.

Granted, I know she'll check the account today (as that's her daily routine) and she'll get onto me again. But what is love....pissing off the one you love for the "one you love"....time and time again. I love her! :smile:
smile.gif

got my 2 pairs of fire reds at 7:30...seeing the flips in person made me think twice..but i passed..mite have to go back tho lol

I remember you i had on the all black lowcut 8s it was crazy at northwest mall but im glad we copped them 4 sho

Congrats to everyone that gotten their flips or fire reds. Very pleased on how this release went. Basicly:

Fire Red III's release>>>Mars IV's release

Saw the flips.....passed as usual. Fire Reds are what did it for me, ever since the first time I saw em when I was a kid, till now. Still the same way/feeling.

Went to Footaction, copped my pair with ease. Time to reunite the retro with the OG.....

The real old love/new love :up:

That pretty much wraps up my retro purchases this year....unless CHI X's, or Carmines release unexpectedly.
JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

Anyone In Nashville Get these????
TeamFreshPrince
I Ran These Streets Check My Bio,I Started High Wit Two Os Like OHIO​

I know I got my flips today!!!! Hibbett's comes through all the time because nobody checks for them. But I do.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Left my crib at like 8:20 went to Modells, copped my pairs and left. I thought I would of had a little more trouble or might of had to wait on a little line but nope... i'm safe.
She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

Another easy cop. Walked into finishline as soon as they pushed the door up at 10:00 a.m. I was the only one in the store. Walked up to the dude at the register and said I need a pair of the fire red 3's sz 11. Rang em up and walked out at 10:04 a.m. sharp. Too easy. Too much hype

Nice Pics sickickz23 :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

fr III were a easy cop...got to my footaction spot at 7am...was the only person there...waited 30mins, manager shows up at 730, opens the door and let me in around 745..got my sz10 and skated.

Watched 300 at 8 last night....
Got home at 11.... every damn 10.5 sold out
Waited until 12:30 for NDC to post em.... went to sleep...
Woke up at 7:20 am.... checked NDC... EVERY 10.5 SOLD OUT!!!!!

I officilly hate all of you who a got a 10.5!!!!!!!!

HATE!HATE!HATE!HATE!!!!

I JUST WANTED 1 #$%&*#* PAIR OF FLIPS!!!!!!
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

does anyone know if there is a possibility that my finishline.com order will be cancelled? I got a confirmation email, but im still worried about it

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

DeeeCeee, me and you are in Bizarro world, that sounds exactly like something I would pull here in my little spot of the world. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm usually hunkared down in the garage ordering over the phone with the lights off so wifey and the kids won't find me. :smh:
smh.gif

The Kids no what's up and will take off running screaming Dad's buying shoes again mom! :lol:
laugh.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

My woman used to come with me on release days and stand in the other store's line for me until I copped and came to get her or called to tell her plan b was on. She even bought me the '00 blk Vs cause I didn't have the money. She doesn't anymore because she rightfully says that I'm not the nicest person to be around until they are in hand. And I get a little wierd and pensive/focused. Can't help it. But no one tells me what I can or can not buy. If I bought more than a few a year, I would have to check myself.

Back
Top Bottom