Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

fire reds and flips did well around here. alot less flips in my area. shady mall security always opens an entrance that they said they wouldnt, first. so by the time i get in, heads are coming out with bags and bags.
got some size 11 heat. get at me

maybe i am broke, maybe im not.....thats beside the point.... relative to shoes in the past, these are not worth the attention they get. 100 page threads and @#%$ like that...... i guess i should have prefaced my comment with the fact that it was just an opinion..... i am just speaking from the point of view of someone who has been in the "game" as you call it for a while...

and i was simply telling my "story" similar to how i am sure 500 kids so far have stated their story about waiting in line for 10 hours and paying in advance and what shoes they wore to camp out......i just find all that @#%$ rediculous and beyond annoying....

so i shouldnt have butted my head in this post....having less than 500 posts in 5 years, you can see i normally dont

ANYWAYS! GO GATTTTTTORSSSS!!!!

my.php
Trelvis Tha ThrillaWanted: Jordan X Steels or Black/White/Red Retro II's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

arden mall had a long line at 6:15 so we ate at denny's and came back 45 min later. When we got back, the line was short and came out with my pair 20 min later
:smile:

Woke up at 8AM and totally forgot about these >:
mad.gif
Just drove up to Danbury Mall in CT - got 12 in the Reds and a 13 in the Flips (Last Pair). I'm happy.

Went to @#%$'s and picked up fire reds at 11:45 with ease. They got 3 more pair in size 13 for anyone who may need a little help. Peace

Fire Reds are the best retro I have seen in a long time, much better then the IVs and Vs, mine are flawless, much better then anticipated. Thanks JB, for a classic.

The Footaction OUTLET got the fire reds in near me...wow. Only 15 pairs, but no one was there. 11.5 with ease

i just got back from my spot in Detroit. The Flips were sold out everywhere i went at like 10:15 walked in to Finshline didn't have the FR or Flips. I went in to Footaction they had the FR but no Flips. Then I went to FootLocker they had the Flips but not in my size so I copped the FR. Then i went to Athletes Foot they had my size 12 in the Flips. The employee said he was goin to hold them fo me becuase i was takin the FR back cause i didn't want them. I came back in to Athletes Foot he said he just sold them. I was super mad.He told me to come back in 15 min because they had a new shipment coming in. i was just walkin around the mall and i looked to my left the Flips were sittin right there in my face. I went in copped my size 12 and left. I may come back for the FR but i got some more money to make.
Joy Boy is the name of the game Joy Rd is the set I claim

Another easy pic of for me. There were more mall walkers than people in line for these. I copped the Fire Reds by the way. The lady who rang me up even offered me a job but i was like i look into it. hah
This Signature is
Rated RKO​

Woke up at 7am went to Arden, got there around 7:30am walked out at 7:45am with 3 pairs of flip and 1 fire red. Easy, not much people there at the time, i might of got the last size 11 at footlocker, im not sure the guy was like i got size 11 and 11.5 left.. i took the 11.., footlocker says they going to restock both of em on monday.

Just copped my 10.5 at FL 34th street. I'm sure Flips and FR's are gonna be available for a while there.

By the way if anyone still needs sizing help, go a half size up if you dont like your shoes too snug like me.
Code:
    New York Yankees / New York Jets / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies"

this release was light, got my sz 12 and bounced
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
Where it's not how you START...but HOW YOU FINISH​

so ya heres my story... i went to sleep at 1.30 woke up at 5.30 left at 6 and got gas first before i went to the mall... i get to the mall at 6.30 and theres already mad heads at finishline prally 20 heads camping... only spot in the mall getting flips which i didnt want... i went straight to footlocker cuz thas where i always go...and theres already some1 there... a filipino pops and his kid... this guy was cool tho... he knew his jordans... we were talkin bout jays n whatnot... but outta nowhere i was like what size are u he was like 9 i was like how many u getting 2 i was like dammmmnnnn :smh:
smh.gif
... cuz i wanted to get 2 size 9 freds :\
ohwell.gif
... and whenever i get 2 pairs of jays its at that footlocker... so the gate open and they only had 2 size 9s but dude was cool and got 1 size 9 so i could get the other 9 :pimp:
pimp.gif
... shoutout to the filipino pops i aint get your name and tell tristan i said watup :wink:
wink.gif
o ya he got his son a 9.5 cuz thas his size... so i only came out wit 1 pair... but i wanted two so i was gon check out champs n there was like 10 heads there already...so i was like ok ill jus go to footaction...i get to footaction and im 3rd but theres this asian kid that doesnt even want to get a pair he got his early the day b4 flips and freds he just wanted to ask the manager a question :lol:
laugh.gif
... and the 2nd dude i told him footlocker was open and had freds... he was in disbelief... mind u i was sitting down for 5 minutes in front of footlocker tryin 2 get my second pair with my footlocker bag right in front of me :rolleyes
eyes.gif
....so i go in and im first in line at footaction... so i cop my second pair :b
tongue.gif
2ui7o6g.jpg
4043628.jpg
Knicks Fan til I die​

Woke up at 6:30 am... went to the WarehouseShoeSale on Sepulveda... only 2 dudes in line... they opened up around 7:20... copped my sz 9 fire reds...

Great shoes....

Copped mine with ease. Maybe a few left right now for ya'll that know where I be.
I swear that Prince can ball!

Quote:
I highly doubt Finishline would cancel orders, they would have to honor it.

they have done with every release this past year at least.

every single time there is one of these official posts there are an abundance of people writing on here about 5 or 6 days after release how they got shafted by finishline.com

anyways i got my pair on lock from eastbay lastnight then woke up at 8 this morning ran over to the Glendale galleria and still managed to find 1 pair of 12's at one of the stores (went to 2 stores first that were sold out).

i will say the flips are ok in person but if it comes down to 2 pairs of Fire Red's or a pair of each it was a no brainer for me really.

Hope everyone that truley wanted them got them.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

I just wanted to get one pair of the Fire Reds in 11.5, so I went to my local mall at 7am and both stores only had 11. I hit up another spot at 9am and they only had 11 and 12, so I am still looking for a size 11.5 in the Fire Red's only. If anyone in the Chicago area could help me out, if by chance there still might be a store with a size 11.5, then let me know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom