Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Wuz poppin guys. My first post on NT and I wanted to say that I ordered my Fire Red III's from Finishline early this morning with a discount and I just talked to a representative on the phone and they said my order should be shipped either Monday or Tuesday. I read that they might cancel the orders that have a discount on them but I got mine for $118.

I copped 3 pairs of flips and 3 pairs of fire reds around 3pm. No hype on the shoes, thank god :D
FS:Jordan IVs, Vs, VIIs, Xs, XIVs, and XX1s---BAY AREA!!!

Looking for:Jordan blk/caro Vs
Jordan Bred XIs
sizes 11.5-12. message me if you got them!

We don't get crunk, we get hyphy-The Bay

240414400.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wooooooooow.

I copped my size 11 fire fed at footaction in 8 in the morning. It all good, but i only had 2 hrs of a lil nap. oh well I'm with my fire red 3 thou. But, I just wondering why is there a creases on my left pair thou.

Finally picked up my pair from Foot Locker. They said I came just in time, cause they were about to close. People were waiting to get my pair if I wasn't going to show up, but too bad for them. Fire Reds looking good and Flips looking good as well. Good day for me.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEAAAA !
38 - 31

Just came back from Serramonte and Footaction still had FSR of both FR and Flips. Footlocker only had FR in adults left and kids in Flips left. So if anyone still needs them, head over there ASAP

Haha I'm glad I don't have that left foot problem. I am kinda mad cause I didn't get a retro card though
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

^^^^^ I didn't get a retro card either. At first I was a little upset, but who cares about the retro card? The shoes are the important thing.
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

Any Hawaii heads go to the midnight release at NTHon?

For all you military in 808...Pearl NEX will have them next week if you can wait that long, hopefully that 20% off all Nike sale will still be on.

easy cop for me as well...i wasn't going to get them if i couldn't get a hook up from this guy and luckily he came thru. 90 bux flat saved like 45$ (with tax). overall i'm pleased with them. i compared to my DS white/cem 3's and surprised how the quality is pretty similar (or better). i'll prob. save em for the summer.

LMFAO at people wasting time taking pics and posting when their pics wont even bee seen here..
-----
It is harsh !

I have to give a shout out as well to man that regulated the tents, man who made the list, and man who held it down !!

Also thanks to KEV for helping out.

Cool Peoples, you know who you are.

Girl w/ the TRUE BLUE iiis destroyed it and you cut and paste BLUEBERRY 7s should stand all the way back in line where you eventually ended up. ! HA

peaces.
-----
It is harsh !

easy cop..at least for me...had to open at 7am at queens center modell's for realease...line like 15 deep when i got there...hadda get thru some azns saying "hey no cut"..lol.. "hey i work"... so i put aside a perr of the freds n flips for me...lol..waited till 2pm to go on break n copped em light...footwear crew classic

^^I see a pic so I don't know what your talking about, BROTHER!
FOR SALE**JORDAN RETRO III FIRE RED MEN'S SIZE 8**FOR SALE
$150 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER
AIM: Kings1lakerssuck
E-mail: [email protected]

^^ that pic above is OD'd..
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

The firereds are much better on my feet then they look off. And I was a victim of hype and picked up the flips... but only because I dont want to regret passing and pay rape prices later on
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

Back
Top Bottom