Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

After hearing all these cancellation stories Im glad I got up and bought my flips instead of ordering...I love em...So far quality seems very good and so is the fit...Nice job JB

Anyone got a sample pic of the Fire Red's without the Grey tounge?

Also, Westbankboyz504 :lol:
laugh.gif
Jordans for Sale, size 9-10OG DS AIR JORDAN VI FOR SALE
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)

got my pair of 11.5's at Footaction in downtown Boston today! surprised they had them. they still had a size 12 too for anyone still looking for them.

Can someone post a screen shot of thier confirmation mail with the G in it that people are talking about?
I have never gotten one with a G or ever seen this and would like to know more about it, Is it from FNL or Eastbay or where?
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

its sunday and stores still have fire reds!!
feel lik a fol cuz i got em >:
mad.gif

damm wish i had those flips >:
mad.gif

^Most likely eastbay. I'm not sure if footlocker/champs/footaction use the same system but I know they use the same warehouse.

As for an image of a confirmation with a "G", it's always at the front.(i.e. G1234567)

Quote:
its sunday and stores still have fire reds!!
feel lik a fol cuz i got em >:
damm wish i had those flips >:
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,WesleyNewble,Gibson,Brown​

23Legacy45, good looking out
Your saying the G would be in front of your order number?
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

as i said earlier , i bought my fire reds this afternoon. mad spots still have full size runs of both! again nyc = :pimp:
pimp.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

Also, Westbankboyz504, i bet your Pull Tab on the 3's will be the first to yellow <<< Air Jordan 4

Whats up with that Not Funny ... Lame *** Bottom Boy
Yea the 5`s are turning yellow .. But i know u say that picture
Another is on " ICE "

say westbank, you got yo shoes from the footlocker by oakwood?
seventeen livin a millionair's dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

Quote:
160 did you pay flight club prices for those true blue spizikes
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Couldnt buy off of finishline.com or any other site yesterday so i was pissed.But my boi called me today and picked me up a pair, so i got my size 12 . The total came up to 87 but 10 for shipping thanks to my boi ean. I ordered the shirt below to match i usually dont like everyone copping the same stuff as me but im in a good mood prob gonna get another pair . later ;(1)

2ag9pp1.jpg

Eastbay let me down!!!!
I ordered a couple of pairs but the order number had a G in front of it so I decided to buy 2 pairs at Finishline and Scheels. Luckily I did because I got a call from Eastbay saying my order didn't go through!
They really need to fix the way they do things!

My Auctions!!!

MYSPACE

Im waiting for my friend to get my FR next week. I wanted to get the flips but I did not have the energy of having to line up for 3 hours and fight off all those hypebeasts.

say westbank, you got yo shoes from the footlocker by oakwood?

No.. That mall has been closed since the hurricane
Had to go all the way .. to Kenner Mall

2vxozcy.jpg

Quote:

Also, Westbankboyz504, i bet your Pull Tab on the 3's will be the first to yellow <<< Air Jordan 4

Whats up with that Not Funny ... Lame *** Bottom Boy
Yea the 5`s are turning yellow .. But i know u say that picture
Another is on " ICE "
Jordans for Sale, size 9-10OG DS AIR JORDAN VI FOR SALE
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)

my fire reds look more infared than fire red. were the og's like that? cuhz i compare em to the fire red on my 5's and mars and these look so much lighter.
Jordan Black Spiz'ike sz.8: $260
Jordan Mist Blue IV sz.8.5: taking offers
Jordan Olive V sz.11: taking offers

email:[email protected]
aim: bsuruks393

Back
Top Bottom