Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

y is it i havent recieved my finishline confirmation. and i used the 15% off. those of u who used it and recieved shipping confirmation when did u order them. because i bet i ordered them before u did.

cuz yours are special right blackcat? give it up man....

some people just like to rock their Jays & not hoop in them, it dont mean anything

BalikBX,
What I would do in your situation is to call Eastbay and let them know what happened and that you bought them somewhere else because they called you to tell you that they are canceling the order. Tell them you want to return them and that they should pay for the shipping it because they told you that your order has been canceled and for that reason you got them elsewhere.

Yep, ordered Flips size 13 yesterday from Finishline (thanks for those who posted the restock) and just got shipment confirmation today with tracking. And i did use the $20 off coupon successfully!

Jus heads up, I've worn my Fire Reds 4 times and they are already starting to crease. I already got em in storage with the rest of my good shoes and wont pull em out til winter. >:
mad.gif

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

^4times is usually when ALL shoes crease or at least the ones i have/had but yea my fedex traking# says estimated delivery by wendsday but on the status and the bottom it says

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Mar 27, 2007 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 6:42 AM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp On FedEx vehicle for delivery &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp WHEELING, IL

Ship date &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Mar 26, 2007 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Estimated delivery &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Mar 28, 2007

so will it deliver today? thanks

^ Man wear your shoes or buy another pair to put up. I do miss the days of buying Jordans to actually play ball.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Why the hell are all these people complaining about the shoes creasing? Don't clothes crease also? It's like any other material that creases from wear and tear. If you are so caught up with creasing write to jordan brand and tell them to start using the wrinkle free fabric they use for dress pants like dockers

@ 42nd Times Square I copped 3 pairs; 2 flips, 1 fire. Next day in the hood crushed everybody on the line as elephant man (all elephant print outfit damn-near) and copped the last 2 pair which were one of each. BTW I paid $87.5 for both fires and $105 for all flips :D
happy.gif

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

ELEPHANT PRINT JACKET sz. L FOR SALE!! $200 NYC meet up.

Quote:
Eastbay called me and told me that my order was cancelled but then I checked the status of my order and its shipped with a tracking number?

Same thing that happened to me, they left an message on my machine and said it was canceled. I have two orders 2 flips and 2 fr so I didnt know which was one canceled. I just got the tracking number for both orders so Im good to go. Funny thing is a pair air zoom lebron was added to my cart when I checked out and I placed the order cause I didnt want to waste time removing them. I just checked the order and it looks like they werent shipped with the Js.

Looks like my FL order was cancelled, its disappeared of my pending transactions.
Bring Back the Pinstripes!

Both my FNL orders went thru. Ordered 1 pair of FR's on Friday night and another yesterday morning. Got tracking numbers for both already. Should be here on Friday.

For all the people who ordered their 3s on monday and received shipping confirmation, What shipping method did you use?

i shouldve copped another pair of fire reds or flips on finishline.com yesterday when they restocked on a FSR...ahh regret it now...
smh.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

my eastbay order has been fully shipped (2 flips, 1 FR). Plus I picked up another pair of FR from the mall.

I actually rather enjoy balling in Jordan 3's. In my opinion they are very comfortable and they provide a great locked down fit in the heel when strapped tight. The only negative issue I have with them is the traction. If the floor hasn't been mopped/swept, they can slip a bit. Otherwise, A+ for me.

I'm currently playing in a pair of Nike Air Max Operates that I like, but this Fire Red III will be next.

Nike needs to pare back on the use of this ankle strap garbage. Just give me laces to the top of the shoe and I'm good.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

i just checked my tracking number from FinishLine and it shows that UPS is going to diliver it today =)
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

Quote:
Anybody that ordered with NDC shoes shipped?

My shoes shipped, but I ordered off Swoosh.

Did you pick Ground Shipping?

You probably wont get confirmation until tomorrow at the earliest.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Back
Top Bottom