Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

That leather on the back of the inside of the shoe was a bad idea for the Flips. I wore mine to class yesterday and came home with 2 minor blisters on my heels. If I'd have worn them any longer, it for sure would have been worse. Had no problems with the Fire Reds though.

The people in that video... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Wow. A waste of minutes in their lives going through the effort of putting that video together, then taking time to post it on youtube. They should have never let that video reach the viewing public.

You should be wearing sock with those...i am happy they came like that cus i won't have lints from ma socks all i ma kicks...
TEAM818

Dont hate on those dudes, they are loced for sure, haha. They are just making all those who got the fire reds mad, I like both, but haha these fools are comical.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

on the fedex question...tracking estimates are usually accurate...looks like you'll also have to sign for these.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

I can see it on yours but I notice your shoes have different elephant prints. The left goes side t side and the right show is more scrambled. Maybe that's why it looks that way?
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

I think that is way cool, makes these joints unique, I wouldnt call that a problem imo.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

Got mine from the foot locker in old town pasadena, got there bout 630, was 5th in line, got mine no probs, had to get a pair to put next to my OGs. Here are the pics, my digi cam broke so i had to use the sk3..

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

Quote:
Amen it's almost like no one new they were droppin. people were looking at mine like :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Word. I wore mines this past Monday. Everyone was looking at my IIIs, staring them down and @#%$ and this happened everywhere.

Wore these about 4 times and still no creasing and they are type comfortable. Thank god JB got it right. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
BK All Day!

did anyone have this problem...the shade of the elephant print is not the same..the left side is darker than the right side

Not a problem....The elephant print on the flips is like all the other types of elephant print...Lots of stamps, lots of shades..The shoes arent supposed to be identical

Back
Top Bottom