Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

finishline is slow on there updates got mine today and it still says processing, and dude who said 8 of 10 pairs were dingy is right i got 5 pairs and 4 i hadda clean the ink for the print(freds) of the leather and laces were stained too...plus after tryin on the freds for 2 minits in my crib took em of and the j-man was stuck on my sock, wore my cg3s all day on sunday and j-man is fully intact...smh
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

"Released to Ship"...for the last week? Im in that boat and I should just come to the realization that Im not getting the Fire Red III's right? :frown:
frown.gif
This is the first time eastbay has let me down. This sucks.

These are all over NY still. J's don't sell out like they used to.
NEW YORK KNICKS
NEW YORK METS
OAKLAND RAIDERS
Haven't I suffered enough?!?

^ I feel you on that. Cali sucks for buying J's these days. You damn near have to camp for GRs these days. That's ridiculous. Can the trend die already and go back to how it was back in the day. I mean limiteds will always be crazy but whatever, that's just how it works with everything that's limited. But the GRs shouldn't be this way no matter where you are.

I told you reselling just release sneakers there is no money in it anymore. Who ever got these shoes to resell RIGHT NOW and paid retail with your local tax and and above is a damn fool. Better Your money and not mine. The only people to make any REAL money off this release are the heads that have a website and I am sure there sitting on loads of these and The store owners or big retail stores. I hate sounding like a broken record Bug I have said this many times so far this year and anyone selling these right now off niketalk You really think any low baller off here is going to give you any where from $150.00 to $175.00 for the fire red's or $160.00 to $200.00 for the flips and even $5.00 over retail for the harbor blue's you might as well return the shoes where you got them from and get your money back. Because each and even chain store and many mom and pop's still have many good sizes and odd sizes left atlease in nyc and from the other posts all around the counrty its the same way. Not trying to hate on anyone resellinf because As many know out here I do the same I am just telling the truth.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Quote:
^ I feel you on that. Cali sucks for buying J's these days. You damn near have to camp for GRs these days. That's ridiculous. Can the trend die already and go back to how it was back in the day. I mean limiteds will always be crazy but whatever, that's just how it works with everything that's limited. But the GRs shouldn't be this way no matter where you are.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

I had ti way ez cop'n...it was out here like crazy...I was second in line and no one wore a 12 so was even better. Copped ma pair by 9..I was out like that.
T E A M 8 1 8

I'm happy with my 2 pairs of fire reds....Eastbay didn't come thru for the flips, but I'm satisfied.
T2:GRit's a state of mind...

160 is dead on with his post. Fools are thinking they are going to make major cash reselling kicks purchased at retail. The point of reselling to make cash. You are actually losing money, not to mention wasting your time waiting in line if you don't make a score. But keep on doing it and when you get desperate to buy the next 'hot' release, I'll vulture those 'old hot' release pairs from you for retail or less....

WOW. That lace switch on the Harbors on page 139 REALLY makes me want to pick them up. Props on whoever did that...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]

The flips are just to much for me. I just went for the Fire Reds, call me plain.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 210 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

Finally got all my pairs of Fire Reds in and I am very pleased though the quality of tumbled leather is not as good as the True Blue 3's of '01 or the White/Cements of '03.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

personally i like em both(only picked up fire reds though) lll's are the G.O.A.T :pimp:
pimp.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

Back
Top Bottom