Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
Called Finishline on Monday afternoon and used the automated order status check. It said that the order has been processed and fulfilled and is awaiting the assignment of an UPS tracking number. Called back again Tuesday, spoke to a customer service rep and she told me that my order has been pulled and is awaiting for a tracking number assignment and I should be receiving an shipping confirmation that afternoon. So i get no shipping confirmation that day. Called back again on Wednesday, and a customer rep told me the same thing. Called again just now, and now the service rep told me my order was cancelled due to lack of inventory. . I dont get it. How could this be if I ordered the shoes on Friday and they restocked the shoes again on Monday. ???????????????????
FS: VNDS JORDAN XII (12) - "FLINTS" - sz 11.5

Quote:
Called Finishline on Monday afternoon and used the automated order status check. It said that the order has been processed and fulfilled and is awaiting the assignment of an UPS tracking number. Called back again Tuesday, spoke to a customer service rep and she told me that my order has been pulled and is awaiting for a tracking number assignment and I should be receiving an shipping confirmation that afternoon. So i get no shipping confirmation that day. Called back again on Wednesday, and a customer rep told me the same thing. Called again just now, and now the service rep told me my order was cancelled due to lack of inventory. . I dont get it. How could this be if I ordered the shoes on Friday and they restocked the shoes again on Monday. ???????????????????

man that stinks.... i never feel comfortable until i actually see the tracking number from the shipper. i always order from 2 places and cancel the order that doesn;t sent me a tracking number first. but it's weird as i;ve always had issues cancelling the order from Finihsline. no matter how many times i call them telling them to cancel, the order always ends up going through.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Well, I ordred a size 11 from FL when they
restocked on Monday and I already got my
shipping confirmation email.

Guess I got lucky ...

For everyone wondering about there finishline orders and why there geting pulled is because they are no longer being sent from the warehouse. They are being sent as "send sales" as we called them. I use 2 work stock at finishline and some but not all stores ship shoes directly from the store.
At the end of the night a hour or so before closing the items are printed off and an employee goes and get the item from stock and boxes them up and scans the package into UPS system. a UPS guy comes pick the shippment up the next day and your kicks are on the way. But if a store like mine got your order we would always put "NO STOCK" for any Retro JB shoe because my manager liked having them for customers to come in and get. So good luck to all of you on that and don't be too pissed if your box is destroyed. These are the last few pairs left in the stores stockroom!!!

Hope that helped for this and future releases.
Team MEMPHIS

I got mt Fire Reds for at cost price, Im a manager
happy.gif

FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 210 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

LMFAO @
Quote:
stick back to your SBs and hyphy
:smh:
smh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

...like being a passenger in a car going 75 miles an hour. When you're driving, like they are, you feel comfortable. But when you're the passenger, you feel uncomfortable. The trick is figure out how to be the driver. But they don't let you do that.
-New Jersey Nets Coach, Lawrence Frank, on playing against the Phoenix Suns-

The box that the III's come in are TOO small, usually, I don't care about this but the box being too small caused some paint to chip off the heels of the shoes

I'm gonna have to switch em out
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

ok, i was out of town, south beach. basically missed the release. anyway i can find those in chicago or online for close to retail????
thanks

chciago23td

BEST EVER:V firered, XIII black

can some one please post pics of White/Fire Red and "Flip" IIIs.i forgot what they look like...
...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

finally got my FR's and Flips today from Finishline.com. i was getting nervous when people said some orders were cancelled but they finally came in. i ordered mine last friday night just incase anyone was wondering....

you guys already know what they look like so ill spare you guys anymore pics lol.
38-33
MEMPHIS???​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only​

so i guess for FiNL.com, those that ordered friday night probably got them and those that ordered during the restock are getting cancelled?
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Quote:
The box that the III's come in are TOO small, usually, I don't care about this but the box being too small caused some paint to chip off the heels of the shoes
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

Yea the box is small but if you take out the tissue paper i think you can get .0023 more mm of space to work with.

The box is the same size as the one used for the IVs from 2006 and the XIVs from 2005 and there's room to spare inside the boxes for those shoes.

Quote:
so i guess for FiNL.com, those that ordered friday night probably got them and those that ordered during the restock are getting cancelled?

Well I ordered a pair of FR's on friday night and another on monday and i recieved both pairs today. I guess it depends at what time you ordered.

Quote:
For those complaining that their box is too small... are you below a size 12?

Actually, yes

I'ma 11.5

And I too noticed that sz 12 comes with a huge box, sucks for me tho cause now I gotta make another store visit

I KNOW for a fact that they are tired of me returning stuff...lmao

Oh well

^^^

Quote:
usually, I don't care about this but the box being too small caused some paint to chip off the heels of the shoes

damn i recieved mine today and am really dissapointed...

i will never listen to niketalk ever again :lol:
laugh.gif

the quality on these is horrible.

call me gully but at $125, i was expecting them to atleast TRY to make an effort on this shoe....

Never again... :smh:
smh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom