Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Yo noblelame get out of this thread u pillow biter lol n mavs fans don't worry well get those next 2 games

Originally Posted by University of Nike

No you won't.
This.

Momentum swing FTW.
pimp.gif

The Elias Sports Bureau quickly hopped on the Mavericks' 23-point implosion and came back with this: Portland becomes the third team in the shot clock era (since 1954) to win a playoff game when trailing by 18 points or more entering the fourth quarter.
2exu9s5.jpg

The Elias Sports Bureau quickly hopped on the Mavericks' 23-point implosion and came back with this: Portland becomes the third team in the shot clock era (since 1954) to win a playoff game when trailing by 18 points or more entering the fourth quarter.
2exu9s5.jpg

And here I was thinking that the Mavs might actually play the Lakers in the playoffs.
I guess Roy has other plans.

And here I was thinking that the Mavs might actually play the Lakers in the playoffs.
I guess Roy has other plans.

Picked the Blazers before the series and even put money on them.

However after the first three 3 games I thought the Mavs would win even losing game 3.

After tonight its a wrap. If the Mavs had simply lost a close game I would still be confident going back home.

But to lose like THAT with THIS team its a wrap.

And what pisses me off most is that Portland ain't that good, I'm not saying they bums but if we weren't supreme choke artists this series would have been won in 5 games.

Picked the Blazers before the series and even put money on them.

However after the first three 3 games I thought the Mavs would win even losing game 3.

After tonight its a wrap. If the Mavs had simply lost a close game I would still be confident going back home.

But to lose like THAT with THIS team its a wrap.

And what pisses me off most is that Portland ain't that good, I'm not saying they bums but if we weren't supreme choke artists this series would have been won in 5 games.

Back
Top Bottom