Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Originally Posted by Statis22

New Jersey recovered in 2002 and went to the Finals.
good call. i still remember that comeback by boston.
but wow. i go get some starbucks at the end of the 3rd thinking dallas got this and missed the 4th. then i turn on to tune in to the spurs and i see that dallas lost 
eek.gif

wow. another monumental choke job by the mavs. 

Originally Posted by Statis22

New Jersey recovered in 2002 and went to the Finals.
good call. i still remember that comeback by boston.
but wow. i go get some starbucks at the end of the 3rd thinking dallas got this and missed the 4th. then i turn on to tune in to the spurs and i see that dallas lost 
eek.gif

wow. another monumental choke job by the mavs. 

This series is not over I repeat this series is not over mavs r not done it's 2-2 tied some of y'all actin like we just got eliminated

This series is not over I repeat this series is not over mavs r not done it's 2-2 tied some of y'all actin like we just got eliminated

Wow. I'm exhausted. Had to wake up early Sunday morning (in a diff country) to catch this. Damn. Roy. Damn. Wow. Inspirational.

Wow. I'm exhausted. Had to wake up early Sunday morning (in a diff country) to catch this. Damn. Roy. Damn. Wow. Inspirational.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

This series is not over I repeat this series is not over

thank you captain obvious....

laugh.gif

This loss illustrates why the lower seeded teams were all jockeying to play the Mavs in the 1st round.

Horrible loss for them.

Interesting in seeing how the team responds to this loss.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

This series is not over I repeat this series is not over

thank you captain obvious....

laugh.gif

This loss illustrates why the lower seeded teams were all jockeying to play the Mavs in the 1st round.

Horrible loss for them.

Interesting in seeing how the team responds to this loss.

Yo noblelame get out of this thread u pillow biter lol n mavs fans don't worry well get those next 2 games

Back
Top Bottom