Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

didn't watch. but roy went 8-9 for 18 in the 4th? 
eek.gif
 gotta watch this replay.

Rip City!!!!It still annoys me how people call others who criticize Roy a hater. Every leader deserves criticism but is good seeing old Roy back. Game 5 is gonna be hot!

Rip City!!!!It still annoys me how people call others who criticize Roy a hater. Every leader deserves criticism but is good seeing old Roy back. Game 5 is gonna be hot!

Brandon Roy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to see him getting back to the all star level player that he was at before his knee injuries.

Dallas is DONE ! Teams don't recover from games like this where they give up & choke away a 23 point lead in the playoffs. It's a death blow. It happen to the Lakers in the 2008 Finals and they never recovered.

Blazers have all the momentum in this series now.

Brandon Roy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to see him getting back to the all star level player that he was at before his knee injuries.

Dallas is DONE ! Teams don't recover from games like this where they give up & choke away a 23 point lead in the playoffs. It's a death blow. It happen to the Lakers in the 2008 Finals and they never recovered.

Blazers have all the momentum in this series now.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by fearthenut

mronegative that's what home cooking looks like. i was shocked portland got the ball. knicks would never get the call reversed

happy for roy. i thought kidd was gonna make it
Right.

Because it's bad business in the NBA for its premier market team to succeed. The Knicks never get the calls right?

What delusional world do you live in where you think "everyone's out to get us............. we're the Knicks!"?

Or are you still hungover from drinking away last night's loss?
i've seen that same play multiple times this year. not only did we not get the ball, they wouldn't even go to replay. it's blatant. knicks do not get 50/50 calls at home.

And why do you think this is?

Seriously.

Because if it's not the "they're out to get us!!!" routine (which makes no sense at all and is heard a 1000x a season), then what is it?

Originally Posted by fearthenut

mronegative that's what home cooking looks like. i was shocked portland got the ball. knicks would never get the call reversed

happy for roy. i thought kidd was gonna make it
Right.

Because it's bad business in the NBA for its premier market team to succeed. The Knicks never get the calls right?

What delusional world do you live in where you think "everyone's out to get us............. we're the Knicks!"?

Or are you still hungover from drinking away last night's loss?
i've seen that same play multiple times this year. not only did we not get the ball, they wouldn't even go to replay. it's blatant. knicks do not get 50/50 calls at home.

And why do you think this is?

Seriously.

Because if it's not the "they're out to get us!!!" routine (which makes no sense at all and is heard a 1000x a season), then what is it?

because they sucked for a decade and don't get respect yet. Plus the owner has made alot of enemies. used to get calls in the 90's. right now we don't

because they sucked for a decade and don't get respect yet. Plus the owner has made alot of enemies. used to get calls in the 90's. right now we don't

^ They're not out to get us, they don't like us. We don't get benefit of the doubt calls, those 'the refs are for us' cals. It's not Finals Mavs bad or anything, but it's consistent and bull $*$%. We have fans, but we don't have a homecourt, becasue of it.

Anyways, enough of this. This is Mavs-Blazers. Knick talk don't belong here.

^ They're not out to get us, they don't like us. We don't get benefit of the doubt calls, those 'the refs are for us' cals. It's not Finals Mavs bad or anything, but it's consistent and bull $*$%. We have fans, but we don't have a homecourt, becasue of it.

Anyways, enough of this. This is Mavs-Blazers. Knick talk don't belong here.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Can someone give cliffnotes summary of the 4th quarter and what went down? I can't watch highlights right now I am very far from a television set or a computer. 
frown.gif

Well, it started in the 3rd. Portland was down 2 coming out of half, which therefore means we need to choke up a storm since it's us. Blazers shoot 3-17 in the 3rd, with Roy hitting a last second 3 to close the quarter.
Start the 4th, Portland's down 67-49. Fast forward through the Blazers pulling it together, Aldridge hitting a couple, Batum with a 3, some free throws here and there, and we're only down by like 9 now. Roy puts the team on his back and scores like 14 of the teams last 18, including a 4 point play with like 1 minute left. We take the lead with about 39 seconds left and almost blow it by letting Jet shoot a 3 as time ran out.

Onto game 5 with momentum!!

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Can someone give cliffnotes summary of the 4th quarter and what went down? I can't watch highlights right now I am very far from a television set or a computer. 
frown.gif

Well, it started in the 3rd. Portland was down 2 coming out of half, which therefore means we need to choke up a storm since it's us. Blazers shoot 3-17 in the 3rd, with Roy hitting a last second 3 to close the quarter.
Start the 4th, Portland's down 67-49. Fast forward through the Blazers pulling it together, Aldridge hitting a couple, Batum with a 3, some free throws here and there, and we're only down by like 9 now. Roy puts the team on his back and scores like 14 of the teams last 18, including a 4 point play with like 1 minute left. We take the lead with about 39 seconds left and almost blow it by letting Jet shoot a 3 as time ran out.

Onto game 5 with momentum!!

and kidd had a wide open three and bricked hard
I know Kidd is the veteran but Barrea should've been in down the stretch. Kidd was playing little to no defense, had a ridiculous turnover and was no being aggressive on the pick and roll. Barrea would've challenged his defender and at least feinted a move to the hole.

Typical Mavs. These are the types of games that make me hate rooting for this team. The One and Done Boys are in full effect now. This loss will crush this soft team. Blazers will win games 5 and 6. Never fails.

Typical Mavs. These are the types of games that make me hate rooting for this team. The One and Done Boys are in full effect now. This loss will crush this soft team. Blazers will win games 5 and 6. Never fails.

and kidd had a wide open three and bricked hard
I know Kidd is the veteran but Barrea should've been in down the stretch. Kidd was playing little to no defense, had a ridiculous turnover and was no being aggressive on the pick and roll. Barrea would've challenged his defender and at least feinted a move to the hole.

Like Phil Jackson said:

"Mark Cuban has done a good buying the best team money can buy....

Well almost"
roll.gif

Like Phil Jackson said:

"Mark Cuban has done a good buying the best team money can buy....

Well almost"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom