Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And he's got 26 and 10 with a W at the end of the night... Who cares?

Dudes stay finding something to @!$#@ about with Dirk...
That wasn't the point
laugh.gif

You got all butt hurt when someone said "finally Dirk shows up"

Obviously he exploded. Before the explosion he was ghost. Hopefully you understand what's going on now
laugh.gif
i don't see how you can call him ghost when he's been firing shots all night.

its not like he put the guns in the holsters.
Dirk himself just said he had been cold all night in the interview
laugh.gif
:

Not sure how else you would classify his performance pre-explosion.

Better for me to say "he was missing shots all night long before the 4th quarter"? You got it pal
laugh.gif

%+*@ Mauer. Worst ref in the league. Good job making it obvious the Blazers never had a chance you greasy haired $*%%%. 17 to 2or3 FT advantage in the 4th
30t6p3b.gif
Despicable.

I wouldnt even be mad if the Mavs won this without the refs, but they did. We'll catch you back in Portland.

%+*@ Mauer. Worst ref in the league. Good job making it obvious the Blazers never had a chance you greasy haired $*%%%. 17 to 2or3 FT advantage in the 4th
30t6p3b.gif
Despicable.

I wouldnt even be mad if the Mavs won this without the refs, but they did. We'll catch you back in Portland.

Scraped out the win but still not sold on the Mavs yet. Offense got way too stale in the 2nd half and if they want to win at the Rose Garden, they can't get killed in Points in the Paint. 7 games is looking very realistic

Scraped out the win but still not sold on the Mavs yet. Offense got way too stale in the 2nd half and if they want to win at the Rose Garden, they can't get killed in Points in the Paint. 7 games is looking very realistic

That wasn't the point
laugh.gif

Obviously he exploded. Before the explosion he was ghost. Hopefully you understand what's going on now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Better for me to say "he was missing shots all night long before the 4th quarter"? You got it pal
laugh.gif
when you say "ghost," to me, that means the player didn't want the ball. on some KG or Chris Webber type stuff.

That wasn't the point
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
when you say "ghost," to me, that means the player didn't want the ball. on some KG or Chris Webber type stuff.

Saw the entire 4th. Seemed like every Dirk possession resulted in FTs.. It was beyond obvious where the star plays would be called for Dirk. It kind of ruined an otherwise competitive game.. Aldridge got attacked in the same way as Dirk but Dirk gets FTs?? okayyyyyyyyy

Saw the entire 4th. Seemed like every Dirk possession resulted in FTs.. It was beyond obvious where the star plays would be called for Dirk. It kind of ruined an otherwise competitive game.. Aldridge got attacked in the same way as Dirk but Dirk gets FTs?? okayyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

With the exception of maybe two calls, the Mavericks deserved all those FT's late.
this.

and that call on marion more than made up for the foul on wallace.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

With the exception of maybe two calls, the Mavericks deserved all those FT's late.
this.

and that call on marion more than made up for the foul on wallace.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

With the exception of maybe two calls, the Mavericks deserved none of those FT's late.
Formation-Sodium-Chloride.gif

Try telling your team to stop taking perimeter jumpshots and attack the paint late? Draw contact?

Dirk drew contact. Aldridge didn't.

I hope Mavs win this series so Lakers can have an easier opponent in the second round
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

With the exception of maybe two calls, the Mavericks deserved none of those FT's late.
Formation-Sodium-Chloride.gif

Try telling your team to stop taking perimeter jumpshots and attack the paint late? Draw contact?

Dirk drew contact. Aldridge didn't.

I hope Mavs win this series so Lakers can have an easier opponent in the second round
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk nothing I saw tonight impressed me from the Blazers.

Like they just ain't that good.

We still lose in 6 though.

Edit-LA is damn problem but that's it.

the twitter hate for the Mavs is unreal.

Tyson Chandler's rebound with 1 minute left when Kidd with that huge 3, was the finisher.

I'll reiterate it again, Chadler is great he changes the whole dynamic of this team.

And Dirk...what needs to be said...amazing

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

laugh.gif

Big Wood is very inefficient against LA. Tyson did a great job on defense tonight when he could.

What we need to stop them is play Marion more. It's so much better to have Marion out there playing to give us some more size. We need his size. When Marion got into the game in the fourth we turned things around, especially on defense. Peja was terrible. They're too young and athletic for Peja to be efficient this series. We need to win using out size and try to maximize our athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom