Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Originally Posted by DubA169

mronegative that's what home cooking looks like. i was shocked portland got the ball. knicks would never get the call reversed

happy for roy. i thought kidd was gonna make it

exactly. The refs either got out of the way, or gave them the benefit of the doubt at home. This almost feels like if Game 1 of our series wasn't a screwjob and Game 2 wasn't tragic.
Great playoff game.

Same ol Mavs
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big ups to Roy
pimp.gif
unbelievable performance.

I can't believe what I just watched, I wasn't even going to tune in.

Wow Brandon Roy was amazing!!!

Is this real life? I'm shaking from happiness. This is seriously the best I've felt after a game in years! The city of Portland is collectively back on Roy's **** 
pimp.gif

Is this real life? I'm shaking from happiness. This is seriously the best I've felt after a game in years! The city of Portland is collectively back on Roy's **** 
pimp.gif

I can't believe what I just watched, I wasn't even going to tune in.

Wow Brandon Roy was amazing!!!

A large part of this loss for the Mavs has to fall on the coaches shoulder. Where was Peja? When Kidd was slackin where was J J Barrea? Why no foul to extend the game down the stretch? No way you get a good look in 3 or 4 seconds having to go full court.

Anyways its good to see B Roy doing his thing, even if it doesn't last. Series goes 7 now. Dallas still wins.

A large part of this loss for the Mavs has to fall on the coaches shoulder. Where was Peja? When Kidd was slackin where was J J Barrea? Why no foul to extend the game down the stretch? No way you get a good look in 3 or 4 seconds having to go full court.

Anyways its good to see B Roy doing his thing, even if it doesn't last. Series goes 7 now. Dallas still wins.

roy maybe deserved the criticism during the regular season, but in the playoffs let the man play. this guy is built for playoff type games. hes the only one on our team that can take his game to another level in the playoffs.

that 4th quarter was unbelievable

roy maybe deserved the criticism during the regular season, but in the playoffs let the man play. this guy is built for playoff type games. hes the only one on our team that can take his game to another level in the playoffs.

that 4th quarter was unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom