Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

I understand it was a really bad loss, but people need to relax. These fake blazer fans and mavs haters are acting like it's over, like the Mavs have no chance...simmer down.

I understand it was a really bad loss, but people need to relax. These fake blazer fans and mavs haters are acting like it's over, like the Mavs have no chance...simmer down.

roll.gif
@ "That's better than the USA hockey team come back"

Disrespect.
30t6p3b.gif

@Venom
eyes.gif

That was the greatest clutch comeback performance by one player I've seen this year. No game has matter that much and had someone come through that big over and over and over again. It was literally, miss one shot in that 5 minute run and kill the momentum of the comeback.

Sometimes dudes are too quick to forget a performance and see it as a possibility for the future. I see it for what it is. I did not think this dude had that left in him and I won't forget it (or dismiss it, if this is the last great moment he has in the playoffs). Game 4 against the Mavs, series tie-er, when B.Roy put the team on his back and balled outrageous.

@Venom
eyes.gif

That was the greatest clutch comeback performance by one player I've seen this year. No game has matter that much and had someone come through that big over and over and over again. It was literally, miss one shot in that 5 minute run and kill the momentum of the comeback.

Sometimes dudes are too quick to forget a performance and see it as a possibility for the future. I see it for what it is. I did not think this dude had that left in him and I won't forget it (or dismiss it, if this is the last great moment he has in the playoffs). Game 4 against the Mavs, series tie-er, when B.Roy put the team on his back and balled outrageous.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Thank god for the NFL.
Except Jerry is the GM
tired.gif

Was not even surprised the Mavs lost, was just waiting for it.
When you depend on Jet, Peja, Trix, Kidd, etc. to be the guys
who help Dirk out when we need offense...... need I say more.

Just look at the teams benches, that tells you how the rest of the
series is going to go. Andre Miller out of all people was leading
the bench as Roy murdered the Mavs. Mavs should've blown
this team up within the last couple of seasons, even if this series
is going better I still don't think we're close to being a championship
team.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Thank god for the NFL.
Except Jerry is the GM
tired.gif

Was not even surprised the Mavs lost, was just waiting for it.
When you depend on Jet, Peja, Trix, Kidd, etc. to be the guys
who help Dirk out when we need offense...... need I say more.

Just look at the teams benches, that tells you how the rest of the
series is going to go. Andre Miller out of all people was leading
the bench as Roy murdered the Mavs. Mavs should've blown
this team up within the last couple of seasons, even if this series
is going better I still don't think we're close to being a championship
team.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Hope all those #%**#!@ Portland fans, who were talking smack about Roy, drink some bleach with dinner tonight.
happy.gif
I will eat the crow, I really didn't think he could pull of something like that.  It was great to see but this doesn't mean he is back.  He came into the last 2 games with something to prove, especially with the fans reaction to his comments about sitting the bench.  He played more inspired ball and wasn't hesitant.  I still don't think it is something we can depend on, which has me worried since the rest of the team sucked.

Hope all those #%**#!@ Portland fans, who were talking smack about Roy, drink some bleach with dinner tonight.
happy.gif
I will eat the crow, I really didn't think he could pull of something like that.  It was great to see but this doesn't mean he is back.  He came into the last 2 games with something to prove, especially with the fans reaction to his comments about sitting the bench.  He played more inspired ball and wasn't hesitant.  I still don't think it is something we can depend on, which has me worried since the rest of the team sucked.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

happy.gif
I will eat the crow, I really didn't think he could pull of something like that.  It was great to see and I am happy for the dude but this doesn't mean he is back.  He came into the last 2 games with something to prove, especially with the fans reaction to his comments about sitting the bench.  He played more inspired ball and wasn't hesitant.  I still don't think it is something we can depend on, which has me worried since the rest of the team sucked.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

happy.gif
I will eat the crow, I really didn't think he could pull of something like that.  It was great to see and I am happy for the dude but this doesn't mean he is back.  He came into the last 2 games with something to prove, especially with the fans reaction to his comments about sitting the bench.  He played more inspired ball and wasn't hesitant.  I still don't think it is something we can depend on, which has me worried since the rest of the team sucked.

I could sit here and complain about the tickytack fouls on Tyson in the second half, the missed calls which should have went our way, or the home cookin, but I'll just get called salty.

We lost this game. Sure there were calls that were unfavorable towards Dallas, but we shouldn't have allowed them to overcome a 23 point lead.

We got lackidazical, and it cost us.

Good game Portland, onto Game 5.

Instead of looking forward to the next series, we have to fight tooth-and-nail to make sure we get there.

It'll be fun.

Again, good job Blazers, and most importantly Roy and Wallace, dudes were huge late.

I could sit here and complain about the tickytack fouls on Tyson in the second half, the missed calls which should have went our way, or the home cookin, but I'll just get called salty.

We lost this game. Sure there were calls that were unfavorable towards Dallas, but we shouldn't have allowed them to overcome a 23 point lead.

We got lackidazical, and it cost us.

Good game Portland, onto Game 5.

Instead of looking forward to the next series, we have to fight tooth-and-nail to make sure we get there.

It'll be fun.

Again, good job Blazers, and most importantly Roy and Wallace, dudes were huge late.

I am still not over this game. Nothing could ever explain how Dallas gave up a 23 point lead like that. Weak. I am still thinking Dallas takes the series but the momentum shift is interesting. If Roy can contribute this next game Portland takes it. LA had a sub-par game, Camby was ineffective and GWall wasn't producing on the offensive end. That won't happen again. I am not sold on Roy yet, though. He was just really determined to prove haters wrong today. 

I am still not over this game. Nothing could ever explain how Dallas gave up a 23 point lead like that. Weak. I am still thinking Dallas takes the series but the momentum shift is interesting. If Roy can contribute this next game Portland takes it. LA had a sub-par game, Camby was ineffective and GWall wasn't producing on the offensive end. That won't happen again. I am not sold on Roy yet, though. He was just really determined to prove haters wrong today. 

I always been a Roy fan and wanted to see him to get far even though he doesn't play for my team. Watching him pre-injuries you always would be like 
eek.gif
, but now you only think of what could have been. Dude went off in this game and that's the old BRoy we all know. It's just sad dude won't get to be the player he was destined to be.
tired.gif
I just hope dude makes the best of the time he does have left in the league.

I always been a Roy fan and wanted to see him to get far even though he doesn't play for my team. Watching him pre-injuries you always would be like 
eek.gif
, but now you only think of what could have been. Dude went off in this game and that's the old BRoy we all know. It's just sad dude won't get to be the player he was destined to be.
tired.gif
I just hope dude makes the best of the time he does have left in the league.

I just don't think Roy can keep that up. He's gonna be sitting in an ice bucket for the next 48 hours, and you know damn well Dallas is getting the home cooking in Game 5 to ensure a 7 game series. I predicted it would go 7 due to home court advantages, before this all started. It felt like one of those series' where the home team was going to win every game. We'll see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom