Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

pimp.gif

Almost summer time y'all . We all know how the sun like to hit those waves

Happy brushing

Does anyone own the Torino Pro 6556, if anyone does and have also used the Diane's and the CQP, how does it compare to the OG Diane 8119 and the CQP medium brush.

Does anyone own the Torino Pro 6556, if anyone does and have also used the Diane's and the CQP, how does it compare to the OG Diane 8119 and the CQP medium brush.
I have 3 Torino's all club size their medium has great pull its better then the cqp and slightly better then diane because the bristles are longer and has great pull . you should join these wave groups on Facebook your questions will answered in no time. Their called AllWaves, Natural elites and World Class Waverz 

Whatup I don't have waves but I.. A wolf for a month or two and rock the du rag at night ya'll think that's a good start

Finally got the Torino Pro 6556 and hands down is definitely the best medium brush, the pull on this brush is amazing, , CQP and OG Diane 8118 ain't on the same level as this brush and I have all three.

Last edited:
Finally got the Torino Pro 6556 and hands down is definitely the best medium brush, the pull on this brush is amazing, , CQP and OG Diane 8118 ain't on the same level as this brush and I have all three.

Yeah bro their medium is the best I have the club version I'm waiting them to fix the shipping so I can get the big ones shipped to me they don't ship to Canada smh

Just pulled the trigger on this one. Currently working with a medium CQP (burgundy), diane 8119 and a diane softy. I feel the Torino is a better alternative to the 8119. Also need to get a hard brush for long wolf sessions. Probably going to get a CQP

Damn . Is it REALLY worth it ?

I already bought two brushes and I could just take on a boil it in hot water for a lil minute to soften the bristles more. But then again I'm not tryna do all that . :lol:

I truly believe it is. I paid $15 for both my CQP and Torino and theyre the best brushes I've ever used. You get what you pay for. They'll last a very long time if you take care of them as well. You buy those two and you'll be set on brushes for a while.

Last edited:
I got my hair about 2 weeks ago, and will probably do another cut the first week of October. After that I may try to wolf the entire fall and winter or the entire fall and then cut it again when winter starts.

Where can I get this Torino brush? Ive been googling and everything and can not seem to find that model any where now.

Brush strokes has a knock off CQP in Sally's. Works pretty good but the cqp has a better contour design.

Back
Top Bottom