Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mannn I haven't been in this thread in a min now I pretty much only have waves on the top lol

Its that time of year

Feel like a lot of people gave up on waves...but just the other day had a girl ask to feel my waves can't lie...that boasted my ego lol

Rocking a mini fro right now... some days it's nappy some days I curl it up...

I miss my waves but most chicks are seasonal with what they like... don't matter... my corners have lightened up is a reason for me growing it out..

bringing the waves back for the summer, been brushing wrong but got my pattern down so this mug should be hitting in five weeks for the wolf sesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Either of these too. Both smell amazing too and will wave you up instantly. You can find them at most Korean owned black beauty supply stores except I think Taliah Waajid maybe I got from Target

which silky du rags have the longest strings for us big head brehs?
This here is facts, I need long strings and haven't been able to find any outside of that wavebuilder bs. also noticed my hair forks in two different directions at the sides of my harline, how do i get that ish to lay down? It's been a pain as I got like 540 waves but cant get those connections in those spots.

Back
Top Bottom