Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I cut my locks off three days ago so i guess im gonna be apart of this thread soon

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^ nice VID...

YO who is that in your AVY?
Samantha Maria or BeautyCrush on youtube. she does makeup videos and stuff, i found her through NT lol.

So I just bought the lotion and hemp. I just use the hemp once every other day and the lotion every day?

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by filly413

Jus wonderin. Is all yall gettin cuts with the grain or against? Cuz only a handfull of dudes I cut actually go with the grain.

I always get mine cut WTG. My homeboy said he gets his cut ATG, so I'm guessing it's different for everybody. I'll post my waves pic up later.

my barber always told me go atg when i was waving. i dont know if has anything to do with me having "good hair". this one haitian cat i know with 360s always said he goes wtg so idk

Day one of being a Kappa at a neo conference back in November.
grin.gif

Knocked out with my Ace.
laugh.gif

Pablo where you at?

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im fixin to cut my braids i use to have waves but that was years ago im gettin a cut tomorrow whats the best and fastest process to get the 360 waves

and whats a good way to keep that shine (Diddy & Loso always have this down)
roll.gif

I was in this same position this time last year, trust me all you need is carrot creme indian hemp and a good brush to start off
Fixed

Originally Posted by iBlink

Day one of being a Kappa at a neo conference back in November.
grin.gif

Knocked out with my Ace.
laugh.gif

Pablo where you at?
sick.gif
My man
pimp.gif

Just got cut a few days ago, will post soon....I slacked during my wolf session though
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'm wolfin right now, but got to get cut so i my girl won't be pissed when we visit her family. SMH!!!!!

man i said eff waves. i still use indian hemp to keep my scalp moisturized. i only brush for a good 5 minutes in the morning just so im not looking crazy at work. i got lowtides still, but not what they used to be
tired.gif

Right now I use carrot cream and then a tan bottle (forget the name) but besides carrot cream what are some good things to put in your hair? I've got the waves and they are 360 but I want them deeper.

Shaved my bean bald bout a month ago. Got it growing back out now. Gotta get back to brushing tho cause when my hair grows my waves are never in a pattern...just there
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Right now I use carrot cream and then a tan bottle (forget the name) but besides carrot cream what are some good things to put in your hair? I've got the waves and they are 360 but I want them deeper.

for deeper waves you need longer hair not different products

6530_1210270696180_1211107770_610177_2429275_n.jpg

You can't see them fully but they were on point.
Last summer, I'm growing my hair out now tho.

Back
Top Bottom