Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

55115126-09d8072197c2c07e667a877a83db07ec.4b43a9f8-scaled.jpg

in the middle of a wolfing sesion

I was attempting to get waves but one night of sexy time with the misses ruined everything. Its a win/lose kinda thing i guess
smh.gif

Damn i use to go hard for the waves, now i dont even be caring and my kinda wavey still . i dont brush anymore only brush and rag it up to look decent in theam and through out the day.

Used to be
4250073307_dd589cb445.jpg

what it is now this is 5min after a cut
4250074345_7b6b17a1e3.jpg

Originally Posted by filly413

Jus wonderin. Is all yall gettin cuts with the grain or against? Cuz only a handfull of dudes I cut actually go with the grain.

If you want deeper waves you have to go with the grain, the length plus it laying down spaces them out

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

I was attempting to get waves but one night of sexy time with the misses ruined everything. Its a win/lose kinda thing i guess
smh.gif

you just should have gotten up afterwards, brushed and du-rag for the night...or better yet have her brush it for you

Yup time for me to get my game back up... just cause school is out i shouldnt be rockin the nappy head

What do yall ask for when yall get a cut? Everytime I get a cut they cut my waves off..........I say give a one all the way around go home and my waves aregone

i just laughed at this whole thread...

cats be really tryin hard to get waved up...

some of them fellas look like they put all kinda stuff in their hair...

i just cant do it...

used to be faded, and hit the barber every week...

one week for the line... next for the cut...

clean edge up and a decent stubble is all u really need...

all that brushin for hours stuff aint needed...

now... i just got the line right w/ the tapered burns and braids...

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

What do yall ask for when yall get a cut? Everytime I get a cut they cut my waves off..........I say give a one all the way around go home and my waves are gone
Just ask for a 2 or 1.5 taper. If you ask for even all over you'll most likely get all of your s!@t shaved off.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

What do yall ask for when yall get a cut? Everytime I get a cut they cut my waves off..........I say give a one all the way around go home and my waves are gone
Just ask for a 2 or 1.5 taper. If you ask for even all over you'll most likely get all of your s!@t shaved off.

yeah, or any type of fade, them things disappear lol. Ask for a taper. I like my hair longer with waves though so I usually get a 2.5 or 3.

Originally Posted by BKsole

thatz some nice progress there kingfoam

Good looks man. I started another wolfin session since I posted them pics. Should I wolf for 1 or 2 months I'm askin cause I wolfed for 1 month when Ifirst started off and I'm thinkin if I wolfed for 2 months my waves would be even deeper.

carrot creme is
pimp.gif

i have that nappy +*! Nigerian hair (like literally, lol) and forever ive been trying all kinds of pomades to get my ***! spinning. finally i picked somecarrot creme up at duane read, and i put it in after i hopped out the shower and immediately my hair laid down and started getting wavy
pimp.gif

and its not greasy either. i used to hate how pomade would start oozing grease onto your face after you put it on.

StaXX wrote:
Mr. Wavez, Ualreadyknow23-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My joints were spinning hard back in HS. I fell off though.
tired.gif

I just started wolfing Monday. Been brushing non-stop. Give me a month or so. Here's a little update.

Couldn't go a whole month. Got a cut last week. I started off strong but got tired of brushing.
tired.gif

I'm pleased with my progress though.

to all my what dudes out there who want to go 360, theres hope.

I just saw this pic online had me like
alien.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

dsc02039x.jpg

just keep brushing...

i still havent posted my pic yet
grin.gif

Don't have any before pics but here's 2 from January:

1st week:

2nd week after I chopped it down again. My hair grows back dumb fast:

Back