Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nice sig *steals* 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

I've seen from in here that Garnier Fructis is a good shampoo & conditioner...
Grease...Carrot Creme & Indian Hemp
Du-rag
Medium brush (not too hard...not too soft)

Hope that helped...
I got some 360 wave grease. I figured I'd see how it works and then move up.

My mom has some of that Garnier stuff too but I got some afro sheen. It seemed like a good product to try for the first go around.

I got a soft and hard brush. Each one came with a one of those free small combs. Don't know what I'll use those for. Any suggestions?

Got a black Du-ey.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Du-rag

Hope that helped...

My mom has some of that Garnier stuff too but I got some afro sheen. It seemed like a good product to try for the first go around.

I got a soft and hard brush. Each one came with a one of those free small combs. Don't know what I'll use those for. Any suggestions?

Got a black Du-ey.
Just use the hard brush everywhere you go.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Du-rag

Hope that helped...

Got a black Du-ey.
My hair is really low right now. Shouldn't I use a soft brush?

Also, when tucking a durag, I just roll it up and tuck it in the back right? Never saw anyone do it in person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Du-rag

Hope that helped...

Got a black Du-ey.
My hair is really low right now. Shouldn't I use a soft brush?

Also, when tucking a durag, I just roll it up and tuck it in the back right? Never saw anyone do it in person
laugh.gif
Use a soft brush until your hair starts to grow. You don't have to tuck the wave cap, aslo we can't stress that you brush whenever you can. Note to self leave a brush at work

2z9l5ad.jpg

sick.gif
 To the middle pic.  Any advice to neatening that up?  I'm trying here with no product.  Just Carrot Creme.

The sides still ain't behaving the way I want, that's why I ain't got a cut yet....

True... waves have to have some kind of depth to show them, it doesn't have to be by much,

but i always try to get somewhere between the 2-3 range.. personally i like it to be a 2 1/2..

DC you down for the contest on the 31st?

True .....let ur hair grow/ wolf to train ur hair how to lay down...also if u cut it too low u lose ur pattern.....so keep it at a 2 until u get ur pattern then go down to a 1 1/2

I still can't believe DC's black.

But I digress. it's true. Your hair has to be long enough to actually hold the "S" pattern. Low cuts distort the pattern and often times you'll end up practically losing them.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

2z9l5ad.jpg

sick.gif
 To the middle pic.  Any advice to neatening that up?  I'm trying here with no product.  Just Carrot Creme.

The sides still ain't behaving the way I want, that's why I ain't got a cut yet....

That's not wavy at all homie.

iweezy_animated_50.gif

You're not brushing enough. You hair isn't laying down the way it should. BRUSH your hair when it's damp. Brush until it's dry. When it's dry, try putting on a du rag, and then a wave cap on top.

Originally Posted by iBlink

You're not brushing enough. You hair isn't laying down the way it should. BRUSH your hair when it's damp. Brush until it's dry. When it's dry, try putting on a du rag, and then a wave cap on top.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frown.gif
 I have no excuse for that pic,  I just know my barber once told me when he first started cuttin my hair it took forever to get the line right...dude said my hair was just a lil too strong and wouldn't soften up. 
Nonetheless...I'm brushin as I type....I'm determined to get this right...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

frown.gif
 I have no excuse for that pic,  I just know my barber once told me when he first started cuttin my hair it took forever to get the line right...dude said my hair was just a lil too strong and wouldn't soften up. 
Nonetheless...I'm brushin as I type....I'm determined to get this right...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me and these females salute you bro
Salute.jpg

Yo my shorty just asked me, who is gonna judge for the contest?

hmmmm.. are most of you guys at work on friday?

gonna move this to Friday so we can discuss this while at work.

2 people i was thinking of being the judges are

NT'ers

DC
and Deigo.. any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom