roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

To top it off my N_ fancy'd up the pics by putting a border around them joints
*dead*
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lol i got a border around every pic I take....good or bad...
*shrugs*

Just damn near shaved my head to start over.
smh.gif

I don't want to put no texturizer or none of that crap in my hair this time around.

I had waves but they were more like small tides and ripples. I can't get those long, deep waves. It might just be my hair period.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

smh.gif

I don't want to put no texturizer or none of that crap in my hair this time around.

I had waves but they were more like small tides and ripples. I can't get those long, deep waves. It might just be my hair period.
1. considering doin the same thing on monday. 
frown.gif

2. have the same issues. 

I know I'm not the waviest...but some of u dudes need to NOT post pics of ya hair...
laugh.gif

eiddy try using some shampoo in the shower and after u get out, brush the water out and du rag it up right after that

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

smh.gif

1. considering doin the same thing on monday. 
frown.gif

2. have the same issues. 
we all have different hair textures. Some have to go hard body to make their ***% spin and some are just blessed. I just went hard for a 2 months and my waves was deeper, now that i'm wolfin for another 3 weeks i see where they really coming together. Hopefully i will post a pic come Aug 13, gotta another trip.
laugh.gif

I just got my Diane in the mail and I've been brushing for like 3 hours.
If I could get my right side to wave up like my left side, I think I could be one of the waviest dudes on here.
laugh.gif

@EiddyFouw, give up son. You *+! is peezy (no offense). The brushcut game just isnt your calling. You should grow your joint out for braids or dreads. Im sorry duke.

Here's mines after cutting my dreads off about 3 months ago. Took me some weeks to train my joint back. Im 100% African-American BTW. Most of you dudes is mixed with other ethnicities so your joints is naturally wavy. I will update mines after I wolf again and get a cut. I got my #%+ cut similar to Michael Crabtree's now with the wedge fade. Here's an ariel view from when i was in the club a few weeks ago:

41717_1096140086_441_n.jpg

Like I said, I just got it faded up and cut low yesterday so, Im not wavy but, yall get the picture.

Y'all %$%+*@ hatin, all EiddyFouw needs to do is keep brushing and get a cut in a few lol. Telling the man to give up
laugh.gif
DAMN

will it be just like *(this guy) received so many votes he wins*

or like a ranking top 3 or 5
then re rank every 2 or 3 months, anoint new up and comers/most improved,
north south east west brackets, December-March is off-season ...

laugh.gif
just jokes
real question is in bold

damn i want to get in this competition but my crown is a slow speed right now. Wave game is serious on here. lol

Back
Top Bottom