Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

are you guys getting cut wtg or atg? do you actually care or prefer either or? to me it seems it has always been somewhat a rule or myth that you must cut the hair wtg for ppl with waves, or black ppl in general. it seems that is just what they prefer or think is better. idk why...

unless you really don't have the right hair texture or don't have natural deep waves, cutting atg won't cut out your waves and is the safest, fastest, and efficient way to go if you ask me... i don't even come across too many heads that care about havin waves tho

but yeah curious,
when you guys get cut up; do you tell your barber in specific which way to cut? does he ask you? or does he just get right into it?

Originally Posted by GFlower8

are you guys getting cut wtg or atg? do you actually care or prefer either or? to me it seems it has always been somewhat a rule or myth that you must cut the hair wtg for ppl with waves, or black ppl in general. it seems that is just what they prefer or think is better. idk why...

unless you really don't have the right hair texture or don't have natural deep waves, cutting atg won't cut out your waves and is the safest, fastest, and efficient way to go if you ask me... i don't even come across too many heads that care about havin waves tho

but yeah curious,
when you guys get cut up; do you tell your barber in specific which way to cut? does he ask you? or does he just get right into it?
#1 Rule at black barbershop.
Tell your barbary exactly how you want a cut with as many details as possible before they get all creative and give you a waning moon

Well...Rule #2 behind "We Charge Extra For Grease In Hair"

Originally Posted by hella handsome

its wolfing season boys. time to do WORK. fall is coming up, and wolfing is so much easier when its not hot.

I got Killa Season on deck to listen to while i brush hat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and yo[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] dline59 what number cut is that?[/font]

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by hella handsome

its wolfing season boys. time to do WORK. fall is coming up, and wolfing is so much easier when its not hot.

I got Killa Season on deck to listen to while i brush hat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and yo[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] dline59 what number cut is that?[/font]

honestly brutha i couldnt tell ya exactly... i still dont know all the lingo of gettin cuts
only had short hair for about a year after growin it for 8yrs, and only cared about waves for 8 months

i just tell my barber to give me a "dark all even"
happy.gif

im guessin a 1.5 or 2 though, idk lol

Any of ya'll tried to grow your hair out and just get a cut and rock it that way? Not worrying about waves?

I've been growing it out for some time but i'm not sure if it should just grow it and shape it up and not even brush it or anything. Just keep it almost Lenny Kravitz like (not as long but even MORE curly).

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Any of ya'll tried to grow your hair out and just get a cut and rock it that way? Not worrying about weave?

I've been growing it out for some time but i'm not sure if it should just grow it and shape it up and not even brush it or anything. Just keep it almost Lenny Kravitz like (not as long but even MORE curly).
thought about it a lot. but my forehead is a little too big and it looks silly on me
laugh.gif

looking at all of these dudes is reminding me that i'm off my game....been in retirement, a very LOOONG one.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by orthotic

looking at all of these dudes is reminding me that i'm off my game....been in retirement, a very LOOONG one.....
smh.gif
Indeed. Let the wolfing commence.

K. Fresh...
We shud have another comp...
U the CEO of this...let us know when...so I can start wolfin...

I went to buy a brush from the African beauty store, but they closed down. 
frown.gif

Support local Black owned businesses!

Whats good My fellow Waves, we gonna have a contest that end on OCT 1st, that should give everyone enough time
to get wavy, and start wolfing.. 

same rules as last time, 4 PIC min and TAGGED DATED PICS

if you  do not have date pics you cannot join the comp, we let this slide last time. and we cannot again.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hopefully our same judges can participate also 

hella handsome

Diego 

and Thykerjobs  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom