Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

My son was the truth back in the day, when I 1st starting waving
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I still watch his old videos to get the motivation to keep brushing cause deadass some days I'm like yo %*** this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Starting to get into the wave game and I've been wolfing for over a month and the front is starting to come out and the sides too but I was wondering why are some hairs sticking out of the sides and looking spikey? Every time I try to brush them they just pop back up.Is it cause that's not the way my hair grows or what?

You might need to get a pomade or use light grease to lay it down. Indian hemp is good, I use Murray's sometimes. I know a lot of dudes don't mess with Murray' anymore, but *$$@ it. It worked for dudes back in the day, the OG spinners were crazy with the waves so if it worked for them, it can work for me. 
But usually, when you're brushing hairs will stick up, just moisturize your hair, brush, durag/wave cap it up for a little while, and when you're done it will all be laid down. 

It takes a while of brushing and training to get your hair to all stay laid down. But after a month you will have slight frizz anyway. Thats just part of wolfing. 

But on another note, anyone ever got smash time in, and afterwards you walk in the bathroom, pass the mirror and see your head and just give the
30t6p3b.gif
face to yourself? 

Pillow talk $++#@## up a dudes spin game 
laugh.gif

Where do you or how where your hairs growing it says and then comb?? tip please need to by pomade i think. to try.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Where do you or how where your hairs growing it says and then comb?? tip please need to by pomade i think. to try.

What?!?
images
Proof read please...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Starting to get into the wave game and I've been wolfing for over a month and the front is starting to come out and the sides too but I was wondering why are some hairs sticking out of the sides and looking spikey? Every time I try to brush them they just pop back up.Is it cause that's not the way my hair grows or what?

You might need to get a pomade or use light grease to lay it down. Indian hemp is good, I use Murray's sometimes. I know a lot of dudes don't mess with Murray' anymore, but *$$@ it. It worked for dudes back in the day, the OG spinners were crazy with the waves so if it worked for them, it can work for me. 
But usually, when you're brushing hairs will stick up, just moisturize your hair, brush, durag/wave cap it up for a little while, and when you're done it will all be laid down. 

It takes a while of brushing and training to get your hair to all stay laid down. But after a month you will have slight frizz anyway. Thats just part of wolfing. 

But on another note, anyone ever got smash time in, and afterwards you walk in the bathroom, pass the mirror and see your head and just give the
30t6p3b.gif
face to yourself? 

laugh.gif
I'm already using pomade,Thanks alot. I thought it was just me but now I see that its part of wolfing. Hopefully it lays down soon cause I'm tired of wearing a fitted everyday to cover up the frizz
ohwell.gif

I been slacking...but I'm still gonna submit my pix...

Is there a time that the pix have to be in?

naw no time.. just try to get em in before 5PM i guess.. i still need to ask our judges..

any one wanna PM the judges? kinda lazy right now

thykerjobs, Hella Handsom and Diego

Originally Posted by hella handsome

30t6p3b.gif
face to yourself? 

laugh.gif
I'm already using pomade,Thanks alot. I thought it was just me but now I see that its part of wolfing. Hopefully it lays down soon cause I'm tired of wearing a fitted everyday to cover up the frizz
ohwell.gif

just keep brushing and using water on your weak side. my right side used to never wave up, but i wolfed, moisturized, sprayed water and just brushed. i had to wolf for over 2 months to get some ripples on my right side. Now my side is trained and lays down

You're no longer the KING, Fresh...
laugh.gif

I can have my pix up after 8...make 10pm Eastern Time the official end time...

Nice Fresh, I also got a cut today... you know I had to come wit it this time
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

348jeoy.jpg

My cut is a 1.5 WTG by the way a too light for my liking but it's kool for now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

You're no longer the KING, Fresh...
laugh.gif

I can have my pix up after 8...make 10pm Eastern Time the official end time...

hahah , yea man i had to try a new barber out yesterday, cuz my other barber left...
frown.gif

but this will be nice...

NICE PICS EVERYONE...  Lver of jordans
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif