Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

What products you guys using to make your hair soft. I got the waves but they hard.
I'm having this same issue. My waves are in but they dumb hard. I was muffing my best friend a few weeks back and she started running her fingers through my hair and broke her nail
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm about to head to Wal-Mart and cop some Carrot Creme today...

Yea I'm goin hard for my waves this summer to been brushin like crazy jus got a cut Friday and I use OC

I used regular wave grease but I want something a bit more natural. I stopped putting grease in my hair for about a month now, I just hop out the shower and brush my hair. Can anyone suggest a product I can use to moisturise my scalp because I actually like how my hair feels without the grease.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I used regular wave grease but I want something a bit more natural. I stopped putting grease in my hair for about a month now, I just hop out the shower and brush my hair. Can anyone suggest a product I can use to moisturise my scalp because I actually like how my hair feels without the grease.

use OC or CC you ah be good
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Keef..your hairline curve is really exaggerated man

laugh.gif
 Thats how 1 of my barbers does it...its cold as hell with a temp taper

I had fell off for a minute I was planning on growing a curl fro for the summer, so I wasn't brushing and +@**....but I'm back now, and with a better barber...my old barber was using these clippers that wasnt cutting my hair against the grain +@** wasn't looking right.

anyone besides me get a temp taper ?

skylerof209 waves are
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by skylerof209

2010-12-09%2000-51-06.450.jpg
a lil teaser , its kinda old tho(around christmas time). Ill update one day...
and

Originally Posted by OG XXs

here are my little ripples  
eek.gif

I really need to step my effing game up! No more playing around! Ya'll got them Japan Tsunami's. I got freaking fish tank ripples...

216358_10150209546042359_505832358_8404558_8291681_n.jpg

I went looking for the Carrot Creme today. Wal-Mart didn't have it nor did 2 actual hair stores. 1 of the stores had MADDD Carrot products but none of the actual "Carrot Creme". Do I NEED this specific one or do I use ANY Carrot type of stuff?

hollywood-beauty-carrot-creme-7-5.jpg

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

2010-12-09%2000-51-06.450.jpg
and

eek.gif

I really need to step my effing game up! No more playing around! Ya'll got them Japan Tsunami's. I got freaking fish tank ripples...

I went looking for the Carrot Creme today. Wal-Mart didn't have it nor did 2 actual hair stores. 1 of the stores had MADDD Carrot products but none of the actual "Carrot Creme". Do I NEED this specific one or do I use ANY Carrot type of stuff?

amazon.com damn looking in them stores, if you brush your joints will be thick no ayo

What length are yall getting cut at? I was wolfing for a long time+moved from my old time barber and dont even remember he was cutting me at. I just got a 2 with the grain and this +$+! looks terrible smh

and if you want soft hair use pinks hair lotion. best product on the market, and it almost has no smell at all.

and

yeah thats the stuff but trying to find it in a store is like trying to find a unicorn so i use the OC
U-HC-3675large.jpg
you can find this almost anywhere

Carrot cream is cool but I feel it doesn't moisturize my scalp or hold. So it gets frizzy midday. Switched to jojoba oil and black beeswax.

and

you will never find any of these products in walmart you need to try cvs pharmacy or walgreens those two spots are ya best bet for oc or cc and thats a big maybe for cc

and

you will never find any of these products in walmart you need to try cvs pharmacy or walgreens those two spots are ya best bet for oc or cc and thats a big maybe for cc

I jumped the gun and got the Carrot Creme off of Ebay. I'm about to head to Walgreens/CVS and check for the Olive Cream right now. Should I use both or just one?

Back
Top Bottom