Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I stopped brushing for months, grew a fro out and still was wavy minutes after a cut
pimp.gif

It serisouly takes alot to get rid of waves
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I stopped brushing for months, grew a fro out and still was wavy minutes after a cut
pimp.gif

It serisouly takes alot to get rid of waves
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You're not lyin'
laugh.gif

Once you obtain that pattern, it's like a curse 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I stopped brushing for OVER A YEAR, grew a fro out and still was wavy minutes after a cut
pimp.gif

Its seriously IMPOSSIBLE to completely get rid of waves
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

fixed.
laugh.gif

Think i might switch from Carrot to Olive, carrot leaves my hair a little cloudy. We need to kick off the "Wave Competition" again....like everybody else said my right side last year WOULD NOT wave up. I had to beast like 2 months to get it started.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Just got a fresh cut today. This is one week with Carrot Creme:

229076_10150221849027359_505832358_8517110_5838883_n.jpg

225880_10150221849337359_505832358_8517116_3969113_n.jpg

I'm starting to get a lil' 360 pattern going. I could definitely brush more but it's hard during 10-12 hour shifts everyday. I usually brush while driving and before I go to bed. I'll take another pic in 2 weeks...

***EDIT*** Oh yea, it's a wrap for my right side. I'm almost positive I can't get anything jumping off on that side...
go through another session and really concentrate on the right side. i was the same until i let it beast for 2 months.

I disagree with a few of yall. All it takes is a +*#!$! up haircut to lose your waves. I got a cut from a random barber a few weeks before starting college in 08 and dude created a road map in my head.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I got them back in a couple months though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Think i might switch from Carrot to Olive, carrot leaves my hair a little cloudy. We need to kick off the "Wave Competition" again....like everybody else said my right side last year WOULD NOT wave up. I had to beast like 2 months to get it started.
For the most part, are the results the same? And is this the one:
31PZjD2ZJSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^Naw. You dont really need that stuff tho man

-Brush
-Olive Cream
-Du-rag

Thats all you need

Oh, I know that, but I'm not throwing away the free product that comes with the carrot creme lol. We'll see what it does. You don't use Indian Hemp? I love that stuff.

^Yeah, but I didn't feel like editing the post once I saw it
laugh.gif

No doubt man. Post the results after you use it.

Originally Posted by jm2000

-Brush
-Olive Cream
-Du-rag

Thats all you need
i use water also...my barber cut me so low
mad.gif
, i knew i should of told her not so low. Waves are shallow

is it possible for someone with little to no curly hair to get waves. I'm not trying to be black or anything , but i think the hair style is cool. If your black and you saw an asian guy with waves would you syh?

-Brush
-Olive Cream
-Du-rag

Thats all you need
mad.gif

That's where you messed up at
laugh.gif
.... naw jk, Just put it in work and bang out a good wolf session(4+ weeks) and you'll be cool.
Make sure she doesn't cut it low again tho.

-Brush
-Olive Cream
-Du-rag

Thats all you need
mad.gif

That's where you messed up at
laugh.gif
.... naw jk, Just put it in work and bang out a good wolf session(4+ weeks) and you'll be cool.
Make sure she doesn't cut it low again tho.
laugh.gif
I love my female barber, she good fam....Can't even wolf cuz i'm hitting Vegas next week. I think i can just get a line up and i should be good next week. My hair should still be a nice level.

Originally Posted by killabee

is it possible for someone with little to no curly hair to get waves. I'm not trying to be black or anything , but i think the hair style is cool. If your black and you saw an asian guy with waves would you syh?

I would be amazed no lie. Cause you have a different hair texture so i wouldn't understand how you got waves.

To be honest bruh, I wouldn't know how to feel 
laugh.gif

I'd definitely be in shock and awe though. On some "did he just did this??" type of %*@%. 

i see you mirin us 
pimp.gif
 and i probably would
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ his eyebros and hair matching his polo. I've always wondered what this would look like, now i don't know what to say.

Back
Top Bottom