Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thats whats up. I been doing my own line ups, but not I'm thinking about getting to the nitty gritty and trying to learn how to fade...

Bruhs I'm thinking about starting to cut my own hair. Is it wise or is it a fool's move?

Worth it imo and I've really only been cutting my hair for about 6 months now. I used to be adamant about only going to the barber but I got in a tight spot for a minute said screw it and started doing it myself. It's really not as hard as you think, you have to literally force yourself to mess up :lol: Get yourself a good pair of clippers, guards, liners, and a mirror & you'll be set. Like dude above said get fresh when you want and save money :pimp: Being able to give yourself a fresh cut before you go out or to a meeting :pimp:

Bruhs I'm thinking about starting to cut my own hair. Is it wise or is it a fool's move?
Do It..Dont Be Cheap w/ the clippers either...Being able to cut your hair whenever you feel like it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just started cutting my boys hair but im terrified of cutting my own :lol: it just doesn't seem like I would have the same control as cutting another person's head

Last edited:
Just read an old forum post on 360...tried it. After shower, put Argan oil in, put plastic shower cap on, and put Tsurag over it for 30 minutes. Take off plastic cap and brush for a lil while. Seems like hair was more moisturized than usual. I'm gonna keep this up and check back with results. If I go bald, no more posts from me! :lol:

tired.gif
 Got the bidness. Barber hit me with the 1.5 instead of the 2, as requested. I'm not riding the wave anymore.

broken+board.jpg
Huh? I always get a 1a and the waves stay intact. I've even gotten a 1 before and once the hair grows longer the waves come back like they never left. You still got it. 

You guys like the Tsu Rag? Wasted money for me. I don't like it at all. It doesn't fit the way

I would like for it to fit. After trying it for a few days I ran back to the OG du rag. It's going

to stay that way too.
laugh.gif

You guys like the Tsu Rag? Wasted money for me. I don't like it at all. It doesn't fit the way
I would like for it to fit. After trying it for a few days I ran back to the OG du rag. It's going
to stay that way too. :lol:

yea it was tight at first and i guess my head stretched it out or something, but its collecting dust, went back to the same durag I been using since 2001

Tsu rag is ok mine stretched out a little I put it ontop of my durag when I'm deep into a wolfing session for extra compression. I just orderd a small on going to see how it feels

I'm not too familiar with the guards and whatnot, mainly because I always ask for an all even "dark" or "wave length" but as soon as I felt the clippers go against my grain with such force....I knew something was up. I thought it was only a matter of time before this N' send me outta here lookin' like the new Steve Harvey. He cut LOW.
sick.gif

We bounce back though, should be Mr. 720 status in a couple of weeks.
smokin.gif

& As far as a tsurag goes, never heard of her. Stick to the basic stocking cap/du-rag and I seldomly wear one when wolfing

I'm not too familiar with the guards and whatnot, mainly because I always ask for an all even "dark" or "wave length" but as soon as I felt the clippers go against my grain with such force....I knew something was up. I thought it was only a matter of time before this N' send me outta here lookin' like the new Steve Harvey. He cut LOW. :x

We bounce back though, should be Mr. 720 status in a couple of weeks. :smokin

& As far as a tsurag goes, never heard of her. Stick to the basic stocking cap/du-rag and I seldomly wear one when wolfing

You get your haircut against the grain?

yea it was tight at first and i guess my head stretched it out or something, but its collecting dust, went back to the same durag I been using since 2001
I heard that!
Stopped using a durag in 2007 and never noticed a difference.
Why did you stop using one? I won't stop using one because I want my hair to lay down more easily. I know it can get smooth by just brushing it

but the du rag completely compresses my hair without any strands sticking up.

Is is possible for a nappy head guy to get waves like what you guys are posting? Also what if your hair is straight, can it get 360 waves?

If your hair is straight get a texturizer, if its too nappy get 1 as well.

Your hair NEEDS to have CURLS to get waves, If you don't have curls you'll have a hard time pulling waves.

Waves are straightened out curls that form a pattern around your head.

also a texturizer WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT get you waves alone, you still have to put in the time and dedication in brushing.

Get some Olive oil or Pink lotion, Some pomade, A du rag, A good brush and go to work.

Back
Top Bottom