Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Only time I've cut a patch in my crown was when I cut it against the grain and it was literally my 2nd time cutting my hair. I would not cut my hair against the grain unless i'm fading but that's just me.

Does anyone get tired of brushing?
Lately I just been wearing my hair curly cause I don't feel like brushing out the shower.
I also don't like the look of my wolfing waves.

Does anyone get tired of brushing?
Lately I just been wearing my hair curly cause I don't feel like brushing out the shower.
I also don't like the look of my wolfing waves.

I feel you man, normally I just rock the durag around the house and if I leave I'll grab a fitted and slowly place it over the wolfing waves

It's starting to heat up in some southern states. Louisiana highs are getting in the 70s, but I'm still gonna keep this wolfing going until at least March...pics coming soon...

Dang, Cool to see waves on a website like this. Check out my YouTube page...everything you need to know about 360 waves

Can anyone give tips on how to keep andis blades as sharp as barbers?

I replace my blades once a year and even when they're brand new out the box they're not as sharp as my barbers.

Last edited:
Dang, Cool to see waves on a website like this. Check out my YouTube page...everything you need to know about 360 waves

:nthat::nthat: I'm tryin to get mine lookin like that. I still can't find a moisturizer that my hair likes though :smh:

Can anyone give tips on how to keep andis blades as sharp as barbers?

I replace my blades once a year and even when they're brand new out the box they're not as sharp as my barbers.

Do you oil them often? That's probably the most important to keep your blades sharp.

Last edited:
Yea I oil them often but I don't think oiling keeps them sharp though more for cleaning and lubricating .

Last edited:
Have you dudes ever seen an asian dude with waves?

My hair is nappy/curly as hell wanted to bust something new that the ladies would get wet over

Last edited:
Have you dudes ever seen an asian dude with waves?

My hair is nappy/curly as hell wanted to bust something new that the ladies would get wet over
No I have not.

You're Asian and have "nappy/curly" hair? I find that extremely hard to believe. I'm not saying it isn't true, but that would be rare. I'm  almost positive your version of nappy hair isn't the same as a person of African descent's version of nappy hair. Please post

a pic of your hair.

Are you trolling? My bad if you're not.

Im 2 weeks in my waves in thr back spinning not 100% connected, the top isn't spinning yet but its wavy? If that makes since my sides you can see progress, but there are some dull spots in...by summer time by joints are going to be nasty..I'm not using any products either just good ol brushing and a du-rag

Im 2 weeks in my waves in thr back spinning not 100% connected, the top isn't spinning yet but its wavy? If that makes since my sides you can see progress, but there are some dull spots in...by summer time by joints are going to be nasty..I'm not using any products either just good ol brushing and a du-rag

ive been wolfin for almost a month im ready to get a fresh cut and just keep brushin forreal

Last edited:
Bouta wolf for 4 weeks before I get cuts, they spinnin right now but I need em beyond that for the summer

Hurting ****** feelings this summer. That curl enhancing smoothie, wave builder, and crown medium brush has got my **** dippin'....

All I carry on me when I leave the crib is a softie and I'm good.

Eff I'ma still wolf it till I get the full 360 effect...but I'm not brushing tonite ill make up for it in the morning

Back
Top Bottom