Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

i have curly hair by nature and since i started getting low cuts as a kid, it started getting waved up. i don't really have to do much but moisturize and occasionally brush.

but around a year ago i started messing with spanish barbers for the first time and little by little, they were pushing my line back each time. in mid-december i deaded the barbers and found a better one, but haven't got a line up since (9 months) for my line to grow back to where it was. it's still growing back
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
but i get cuts bi-monthly with no shape up.

to make matters easier, i might grow it out into a curly fro like dude in that tutorial until my line is exactly where i want it.

moral of the story: no new barbers... no, no new

i have curly hair by nature and since i started getting low cuts as a kid, it started getting waved up. i don't really have to do much but moisturize and occasionally brush.

but around a year ago i started messing with spanish barbers for the first time and little by little, they were pushing my line back each time. in mid-december i deaded the barbers and found a better one, but haven't got a line up since (9 months) for my line to grow back to where it was. it's still growing back
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
but i get cuts bi-monthly with no shape up.

to make matters easier, i might grow it out into a curly fro like dude in that tutorial until my line is exactly where i want it.

moral of the story: no new barbers... no, no new
i know these feels man gunna stop getting line ups bouta take a year to grow back and i dont think it ever will

to be real, I like them a lot , they are a small black business, and I support those. They ship form Cali and I`m in atlanta and got my products in like 2 days, it was even where one of my products was out of stock that the owners wife sent me an email from her iPhone saying it was out of stock and would ship the next day and not some automated random email.

My girl is into the natural hair stuff big and could tell the ingredients in their products were high quality. I pretty much feel they are now my one stop shop for hygiene products minus a few items.

How close is the wave and scalp butter to just a moisturizer? I've seen reviews and they say it's more like pomade, and I hate pomades. Just trying to figure out before I order, and would def love to support a black business.

I really wanna get some cold label products...I've been researching them after lucky posted them in another thread..cats on YouTube & different wave forums swear by em..lbrigs let me know how it works for you
to be real, I like them a lot , they are a small black business, and I support those. They ship form Cali and I`m in atlanta and got my products in like 2 days, it was even where one of my products was out of stock that the owners wife sent me an email from her iPhone saying it was out of stock and would ship the next day and not some automated random email.

My girl is into the natural hair stuff big and could tell the ingredients in their products were high quality. I pretty much feel they are now my one stop shop for hygiene products minus a few items.
Yup. I rock with them because they're a successful black business, they've got quality products, customer service is on point, and the black women in my life give their products and ingredients a stamp of approval. 
laugh.gif

How close is the wave and scalp butter to just a moisturizer? I've seen reviews and they say it's more like pomade, and I hate pomades. Just trying to figure out before I order, and would def love to support a black business.

Idk if you ever used 360 style back in the day but its just like that, just it isnt lik greasy and gunky feeling, your hair absorbs it really good I guess since it is natural. I havet used the wolfing pomade yet.

Fellas how often do y'all moisturize during the day? I've been experimenting with once after my shower, once before bed, and putting something for shine on before I go out. Anybody else have any good methods?

I dont put anything in my hair anymore. Noticed that on top of not needing to (had waves since 6th grade.. College Sophomore now), it makes my eyes water like crazy.

Fellas how often do y'all moisturize during the day? I've been experimenting with once after my shower, once before bed, and putting something for shine on before I go out. Anybody else have any good methods?

This is my same regime, I just use organic coconut oil though. Love that it's really light. Not really into the shine 24/7 like the hardcore wavers are.

Some of my lil action, nothing too special :lol:

2isq.jpg

Man I'm on week four of my wolf and I truly forget how itchy all this hair gets. I think I may be cutting it before another week passes...

Yo, can we update the thread title? Its from last spring :lol:

Biotin is the isshhh :pimp:

Just got a clean cut this past weekend. I'm dipping more than ever :smh: :smh:

Still need em to be more defined on my sides though, closer to my hairline

Prime I was having this problem too. Took me a while to find my wave pattern. Keep at it bruh. If you brush enough, they will come...lol

How much olive oil do you guys use? do you fully moisturize it after each shower? I've never worn a du rag... just wash my hair and brush, always had these baby waves though, trying to get deeper thicker ones

Sneakerpimp I usually moisturize after my shower and before bed with Hollywood beauty olive oil moisturizer then rub a little Hollywood beauty pure olive oil in for shine before I go out. Get you a durag bruh. You got potential lol

I've been fighting the durag for months man :lol:

Eventually with enough brushing and a little combing while wolfing, I've managed to 360 up without it, but my hair is wrecked every time I wake up. When I get a cut I'm going to give up and get one :smh:

I've been fighting the durag for months man :lol:

Eventually with enough brushing and a little combing while wolfing, I've managed to 360 up without it, but my hair is wrecked every time I wake up. When I get a cut I'm going to give up and get one :smh:

Yea I never had one and I know I'm not used to sleeping with anything on my head

Yea I never had one and I know I'm not used to sleeping with anything on my head

I cut my braids 2-3 years ago and swore that I'd never wear one again, but I guess I have no choice. As long as you know how to avoid getting the dreaded lines on your forehead, you'll be good.

Wearing it inside out works, and so does tying it loosely.

I might get a wave cap instead actually.

Wave builder actually sells one that doesn't put the lines on your forehead. Or you can take a regular one and fold the front up once and you should be good fam.

Back
Top Bottom