Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL just spent 116 copped a Soft CQP a Premium CQP then from Cold Label I copped both Pomades, beard oil, king oil, shampoo, and 7 juices and berries.

7 Juices and Berries look good. Still woking for you? Gonna see if they ship overseas

I've been fighting the durag for months man :lol:

Eventually with enough brushing and a little combing while wolfing, I've managed to 360 up without it, but my hair is wrecked every time I wake up. When I get a cut I'm going to give up and get one :smh:

Satin durags are the way forward. Better for your hair and they don't leave lines in your forhead

Soak your du-rags/wave caps in the sink with some warm water and Dr. Bronner's soap to get out all that oil/pomade/gunk that's in there :x

Also copped some Avacado oil, bout to see what it can do for the corners of my hair, they've always been thin, but I don't need em gettin any thinner :lol:

I can't get my right side to lay down for **** :smh:

Every where is laid down and waved up, right side looks like bb's

Im wolfing now hopefully this works im about 4 weeks in.

After wolfing does your barber comb your hair backwards to be able to cut it?

Eye of the hurricane **** :smokin :lol:

I need to go get a chop and do work again. It's been damn near 9 weeks since my last cut. :x

Last edited:

Homie above me is stunting on me.. I will not allow it.

I've had waves so long I put 0 effort into my hair. It just grows this way now.

Time to get back on my grizzly.

****** pic, but full 360.. Nowhere near as deep as his though

Last edited:
For any of you guys who've mentioned you turned to avocado oil for thin spots, you noticing any results?

Shop near my crib was out of carrot cream so I picked up olive cream instead.

Say instant results in definition and hold.

Needless to say, I'm never going back. :smoking

I'll post up pics soon

Man im gonna try this since i cant be beardgang. I havent had waves since i was in HS. Whats the best way to startup?

Posting so I can review later.

All those Hemp and carrot cream products got me interested, but I'm hearing how they have petroleum and I'm not putting that ***t on my head.

Rather be nappy than bald in a couple of years :lol:

Wondering if anybody tried the Moroccan oil yet. Girls seem to love that stuff.

Posting so I can review later.

All those Hemp and carrot cream products got me interested, but I'm hearing how they have petroleum and I'm not putting that ***t on my head.

Rather be nappy than bald in a couple of years :lol:

Wondering if anybody tried the Moroccan oil yet. Girls seem to love that stuff.

Nah fam. Carrot cream doesn't have petroleum in it. The back of the tub says "NO PETROLEUM JELLY" in bold black letters :lol:

I only use hollywood beauty olive/carrot cream

I use a little murrays from time to time as well though

Last edited:
i dont even see people wearing OD waves like this in this day an age, where are you guys from?

show me somebody currently who rocks waves in the public eye

random example im tryna picture kanye in waves seen in this thread lol, does diddy even wear waves these days?

yea a low cut/more natural looks better, in HS waves were such a competition though

if i currently had low hair, this is def acceptable, low natural looking waves

like this length just looks better on a grown *** man

edit: this thread was started in 2009, prob last time i even had waves lol

Last edited:
i dont even see people wearing OD waves like this in this day an age, where are you guys from?

show me somebody currently who rocks waves in the public eye

random example im tryna picture kanye in waves seen in this thread lol, does diddy even wear waves these days?

yea a low cut/more natural looks better, in HS waves were such a competition though

if i currently had low hair, this is def acceptable, low natural looking waves

like this length just looks better on a grown *** man

edit: this thread was started in 2009, prob last time i even had waves lol

Meek-Mills.png

ae8f5b7b_blank-15804.png

nelly-tank.jpg

You can't really narrow down a hairstyle to age. Its not like they've got stars and **** cut in their heads.

There are white guys with comb overs and pompadour's. Black guys like fades and waves. No matter what age, its just a variety of haircuts/styles for men of all ages depending on hair texture.

Short haircuts are a preference. I can't ever have my hair that low. Feels too bald.

Its been like that forever. We can't all walk around with a 1 ATG.

Last edited:
Any of you guys ever grow your hair out after having waves for years? I wouldn't mind switching it up to a fro or some natural curls for a little but but I can't even remember what the texture of my hair is like untrained. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom